• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. shellslinger

Mossberg 590 Round Count Thread

I thought it would be interesting to hear how many rounds you all got through your 590's :D . I'll start off, I got my 590a1 back in 2009 and got about 2000 rounds through it and it just keeps getting smoother with no issues :mrgreen:
  2. shellslinger

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thanks for all the replies guys :mrgreen:
  3. shellslinger

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa After seven months of waiting for the 20" heavy wall barreled heat shield my brother ordered from Aimpro, the heat shield came in yesterday. Thank to all who helped me earlier in the past year.
  4. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

It's alright guys. My USPS service here is extremely slow at times. Sometimes my brothers would send me letters from home (it's about two hours away from the university) and it would take 3 - 4 days to get here. It'll get here when it gets here. But Thank you all once again! :) Especially Brian!
  5. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Just an update. USPS seems to be real slow :( haven't gotten the piece yet. But I will keep an eye out for it.
  6. shellslinger

Found something better than buying my 590A1...

You can check out the 13" LOP Aimpro stock. I like the one I have on mine. I'm not relatively a big guy but i feel as if the 13" LOP stock is perfect for my 590a1.
  7. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

I left for home from my university this weekend on Friday and it hadn't come in yet :(. But I'm sure my roommate got it already there at my apartment. I'll give you an update as soon as possible! :D Once again, thanks for helping me out :D
  8. shellslinger

Please post a picture of the front sight base."590A1"

No problem, always glad to help out.
  9. shellslinger

Happily ever after

Check out the Aimpro 13" LOP stock. I have one on my 590 and it fits me perfectly. I'm around your height as well.
  10. shellslinger

Please post a picture of the front sight base."590A1"

I'll get you a picture when I head home this weekend. Probably Friday. I have the same model.
  11. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Awesome! Now I cant wait :D. Yup this site is truly great, with great members such as Vitsports6 (Brian) truly makes this forum stand out amongst the rest.
  12. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Wow looks awesome! :D You are the best man. I'll update ASAP and I'll definitely have to repay the favor.
  13. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Thanks a lot man, I really cant thank you enough!! PM sent.
  14. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Hey thanks a lot Vitsports6!!! :D There is one hole and no need to make it even, you're already doing a lot for me man. I can finish up the touch up work. The length is approximately 2.75" but can cut just a tad longer so i can cut to fit? And whatever is easier for you man, I don't mind the...
  15. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

I'll try to give a call on Monday morning and see how it works out :) Awesome! I'll try to take some measurements this weekend and let you know. Thanks a lot for the responses guys, really appreciate it. My friend who has a regular 590 with the heat shield is willing to let me borrow his...
  16. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Thanks guys for the replies! I emailed Aimpro awhile back but no response yet :cry: but Ill try out that spacer and see if it fits.
  17. shellslinger

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone has experience with the aimpro 18.5" heat shield. My brother bought me one as a gift but I have the 20" 590a1 model and I'm wondering if it will fit properly to my 590a1? Thanks -Shellslinger
  18. shellslinger

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thank you kind sir! Your youtube channel is awesome btw.
  19. shellslinger

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thank you for a warm welcoming and the compliment :mrgreen:
Back