• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Plinkster 702 Magazine Problems

Thanks for the reply, MikeD. See my answers below each of your questions: I am not very familiar with the plinkster but the first thing I would look for are any burs or rough edges that the follower might be catching on, check the follower itself as well. If you find any, sand them smooth. -I...
  2. B

Plinkster 702 Magazine Problems

Anyone else having problems with the magazine for the 702 Plinkster? I've had it about a year now and after running about 200 or so rounds through it, the magazine is malfunctioning. Something inside the mag feels like it is catching the plate - if I put just 2 or 3 bullets in it, it is fine...
  3. B

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Troubleshooting

Anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced magazine for my 702 Plinkster? Had it about a year now and after running about 200 or so rounds through it, the magazine is malfunctioning. Something inside the mag feels like it is catching - if I put just 2 or 3 bullets in it, it is fine, but if...
Back