• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Mossberg 590

I'm completely lost too o_O What is this "frankenstein" mossberg shotgun? The only thing i know only the barrel has been shortened. Special order? Any hints and suggestion are more than welcome !
  2. B

Mossberg 590

The old guy i bought it from was quite old and said he did that years ago and doesn't remember unfortunately. I might be wrong but i do not think a Mossberg 500 barrel can fit a 590 receiver due to the barrel lug attachment at the end of the barrel which is very specific to 590 and 590 A1. As...
  3. B

Mossberg 590

Thanks for your reply. Really appreciate. The underside of the receiver says mossberg 590 12ga. Here are some pictures And i confirm the barrel has been shortened by the previous owner to be flush to the magazine tube. As a result there was no bead sight because barrel shortened. I'm trying...
  4. B

Mossberg 590

Hello, I have an old Mossberg 590 dated 1993-1994 that i bought second hand from an old friend. I did not find any information on mossberg website about my specific shotgun. I phoned them but they told me they did not have any records in their database since my serial number was too old. My...
  5. B

old mossberg 590 information

No one has any idea? Is it a special order from Mossberg? If anyone having a mossberg 590 from the 90's can help me.... Thanks for your information.
  6. B

Thanks for your help Waitster but it can't be the one you mentioned since the barrel is 51cm (20 inches). The barrel was longer than that because the previous owner shortened it to make it flush with the magazine tube. The question is : How long was the barrel before shortening it and what sight...
  7. B

New from France !

Thank you all for your warm welcome !!! So many people from different areas!! If only i had enough time to get to know you all! Always interesting to learn from each other's culture. If i can be of any help let me know! I've posted in the mossberg 590 forum for some help to trace my shotgun...
  8. B

Here are some pictures of my mossberg 590 to help me trace it. Please note i have removed the heat shield to see the markings and have changed the original feed speed stock to hogue for me recoil absorption. The serial number of my mossberg 590 is L411XXX Thanks for your help in...
  9. B

Hello, I have an old Mossberg 590 dated 1993-1994 that i bought second hand from an old friend. I did not find any information on mossberg website about my specific shotgun. I phoned them but they told me they did not have any records in their database since my serial number was too old. My...
  10. B

New from France !

Nice to meet you all! I'm from France and i own a mossberg 590 on which i'm trying to get some information and to trace back its history. I will be happy to share my experiences and to get to know more on mossberg pump action guns.
Back