• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

New to Jm pro

JM-PRO is a great gun & OR3GUN makes a lot of quality products that fit & finish are first class & what they sell works to make the gun perform as it should
  2. D

GRABAGUN 930 TURKEY QUESTION

Thanks to everyone for your replies. Bobster I think I will give them a try & see how it goes. They are a hundred or so dollars cheaper for the same gun at B-d's
  3. D

Bolt slide Modification

Welcome to the forums Blaster. It sounds like a great ideal. I might be game. Do you know what the cost is.
  4. D

GRABAGUN 930 TURKEY QUESTION

Thank you for your reply & the info Jeremy. I will try them next time. Welcome to the forums
  5. D

3" shells won't cycle

Saw that video along with a lot of others right before I bought mine. Bought my 930spx anyway. Brand of ammo does make a difference. The 930 is the best bang for a shotgun on the market today. An is in fact a very reliable semi-auto shotgun.
  6. D

Mesa Tactical Cheek Riser Fits My Factory 930 SPX Stock Perfect

It looks gook Burke. If it shoots good for you I know you are satisfied. What kind of safety is on yours it looks bigger than the stock one. If I count all the little things I have purchased for mine I probably could have bought another one. Just got mine back from R&D custom barrel works out of...
  7. D

Looks good Burke. How did you attache it to the shock. I also have a coyote sling very similar to yours. The 930 spx just has a great feel to it with a cheekriser on it. Also have the same GG&G receiver brk you have on yours. Keep up the good work.
  8. D

Rust/Pitting in JM Pro Gas Piston Bore

The clean & lube especially of the piston bore is critical to performance. You might need a new one if it is badly pitted. I've watched a lot of video on these shotguns and I use Safariland break free with CLP it's a cleaner / lubricant & preservative for all guns. After I apply this I wipe it...
  9. D

Rust/Pitting in JM Pro Gas Piston Bore

The 930 is a great gun & well worth the money that Mossberg wants for it. If you have not heard of ( OR3GUN ) research them & their products that they offer for your 930 they are great & can be helpful is disbursing the condensation that your gun makes. If the rust is already gotten to the stage...
  10. D

930 SPX CAME IN / BOX TORN UP BAD / question

I have every box for every firearm that I have ever purchased my entire life. In fact a closet full of them to be truthful. Dating back to the 1970's my Colt python 357 magnum. As you say you are a user. I also use a lot of my firearms. But I also collect them as well & my 357 Colt Python also...
  11. D

New 930 SPX owner - and the next step is: Buttstock/Urbino

Burk / When I can get my camera working again or buy another one. I will try to post some pictures of my Urbino ckeek rest that I installed on my orig 930spx stock. I have no doubt it would fit the Choate stock also. It made a world of difference for me. I just bought the Urbino 4 shotsheel...
  12. D

I had seen were Mesa Tactical had cheek risers for sale on their website for $9.00 each. So I bought one in coyote color which is the same color as my 930 spx. It came in today & I took the stock off my 930 to see how it fit on it. Wow was I surprised to see it was a absolutely perfect fit to...
  13. D

New 930 SPX owner - next step: forend Elite Bobcat or Aimpro?

If mine ever cracked I would probably do the same thing. I saw the Aimpro also while I was looking & it appears to be a solid looking part. That is the first I heard of the stock forends cracking & good to know. Thanks
  14. D

930 BARREL THREAD FOR TRU-LOCK CHOKE QUESTION

I found the answer to my own question. R&D Gun Repair in Calif. So maybe the Moderator will delete this post. I would do it but I don't know how.
  15. D

( Sorry ) Spent the last two hours cleaning up the yard so my above post was short. But I wanted to tell you that my factory 930 stock fits me pretty good except for the fact that it would be nice if it had a cheek rest. So I googled ( Mossberg 930 spx with a Urbino check rest ) And up it came...
  16. D

Good choice MR. Burkeman the OR3GUN products will certainly make your 930 purr like a kitten.
  17. D

New 930 SPX owner - next step: forend Elite Bobcat or Aimpro?

I also thought I wanted these items but after a survey I stayed with the stock forearm. You will be adding almost a pound with the Bobcat system ( looks good ) but it is heavy. OR3GUN makes a spacer to tighten up the gap on your forearm. I have one & it works great. Welcome to the forums & good...
  18. D

930 BARREL THREAD FOR TRU-LOCK CHOKE QUESTION

Can someone please tell me were I can get my 930spx barrel threaded for a tru-lock tactical choke. Does anyone on the forums do this kind of work. Thanks for any help.
  19. D

Mossberg 930 jm pro dual and quad load issues

Hopefully someone with a little more experience will chine in & be able so solve this for you. Good Luck Sir
Back