• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Mike Whiskey

Introducing the 410 shockwave

I’m good with my 12 [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Mike Whiskey

Shockwave Sling Option

I just ordered a Mountain Sling. I like the clean contours w/o any sling, but I want to hike with it. Rather than rolling around in a scabbard or cinched in a pack, maybe the sling will work out. Worth a shot.
  3. Mike Whiskey

Shockwave in Progress

Looks great! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Mike Whiskey

12 GA mini shells

Yep. Can load up with one flat shipping rate. Regardless, I received my order promptly. Additionally it was nicely packed when I opened it. I only mention that because some folks have mentioned loose shells arriving in orders from Midway or some such. I don't work for ammofast. In fact, had...
  5. Mike Whiskey

12 GA mini shells

Elbert Garrett is on it.. I have mini shells en route from https://www.ammofast.com/collections/12-gauge Still in stock. Tough little buggers to find.
  6. Mike Whiskey

New member from TX

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Have a good weekend. :mornin::sniper:
  7. Mike Whiskey

What calibers do you shoot?

.22 LR 9x18 Tons of 9x19 in handgun and carbine. 38 special/.357 7.62x39 12 gauge
  8. Mike Whiskey

New member from TX

Hey folks. My 12g shockwave is on its way to my FFL. I've enjoyed reading up on the forum, thanks for having me aboard. Used to be a shotgunner years ago. Remmy 870s aren't what they used to be. Shockwave should get me right back into things, can't wait to pick it up. Likely to get me into...
Back