• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Robroy215

Cheek Riser for MVP Flex?

Thanks to Water Monkey, but wrong style of riser. Trying to find out if the plastic clip-on risers from standard AR style stocks will fit in the slots on the Flex stock ......
  2. Robroy215

That would be great. I wasn't looking for a deal on here, just info, but that's awesome. Let me PM you my e-mail address.
  3. Robroy215

I've tried joining the MossbergMVP forum twice. After no response for about 2 weeks, I finally get an e-mail from the admin telling me I don't meet membership requirements and my user name has been removed ?????? They will not tell me why. I've looked for any boxes to check I may have missed or...
  4. Robroy215

WOW! I must be the only person on here that owns an MVP Flex .......
  5. Robroy215

Virginia members

Lynchburg, VA
  6. Robroy215

Nothing ...... ???
  7. Robroy215

Does Mossbberg make clip on cheek risers for the Flex stock, or will the Magpull (or any other brand) clip into the slots?
  8. Robroy215

New Owner With Question

First, thanks for the add! I purchased a MVP FLEX Rifle with Threaded Barrel in 308 this weekend. It comes with a thread protector screwed on the end of the barrel. I can't find anything on Mossberg's site that gives the size and thread count so I can buy a flash suppressor. Mossberg does not...
Back