• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Ernst

pictures that make you lol

2. Ernst

3. Ernst

Good morning

Thought for the Day
  4. Ernst

A cheap pouch turned out good...but with a little guilt.

I've had a rollup dump pouch on my pistol belt for years and have no idea the brand. However, a couple of years ago I bought a tool belt/pouch from one of the big box stores and use it for general day to day fun shooting & training. While it doesn't have any closure flaps it does have two...
  5. Ernst

Good morning

Thought for the Day The person that trusts no one, once trusted someone too much!
  6. Ernst

More Truth than Funny. Governemnt says:
  7. Ernst

8. Ernst

9. Ernst

10. Ernst

Mossberg 500/persuader retro safety issue (...with Pics: Plastic vs. Metal)

I'll be the first to confess I've never seen that type of screw on an original factory weapon. But I don't have any recently manufactured Mossbergs so they may have changed over. But there are a couple of members here that have purchased new guns and maybe they can look at theirs and chime in...
  11. Ernst

Whirlpool Shotgun Rounds

I suspect these are from beehive rounds. See caution on reloading these in writeup above.
  12. Ernst

Whirlpool Shotgun Rounds

Flechettes were first used as small bomblets dropped from airplanes in World War I and World War II. Their use in small arms began in February 1951, when Irwin R. Barr of Aircraft Armaments Inc. came out with the concept of firearms flechettes. Initially, the emphasis was on firing one flechette...
  13. Ernst

Whirlpool Shotgun Rounds

Anyone remember these? It's an interesting old story.
  14. Ernst

Mossberg 500/persuader retro safety issue (...with Pics: Plastic vs. Metal)

ybrik, yes you still want to use the original plate when installing the new safety. By the picture above I'm not sure which safety lever you bought but many have a offset finger tab and if so you can install the lever in either direction that best fits your hand and ability to manulipilate the...
  15. Ernst

National Vietnam Veterans Day - NEED YOUR HELP

I hope each of you who reads this will take the time to watch this recent video. It presents the facts about the Vietnam War.
  16. Ernst

National Vietnam Veterans Day - NEED YOUR HELP

Cal, my focus for about the last thirty years, including the time I've been a member of this forum, has been to try and preserve the memory and dignity of the men and women who served during the Vietnam era. And it doesn't matter if they were actually in Southeast Asia or stationed around the...
  17. Ernst

Good morning

Always good to have some extra barter ammo on hand. Something that is common that you see people around you using. .22 LR always a good choice. Plus a box of small plastic bags for repackaging. Be surprised what you can get for a handful of .22 LR rounds! Regards
  18. Ernst

Good morning

19. Ernst

New Mossberg Military Breacher Shotguns

Without naming the unit, that we all know, here's one of the "users". https://www.janes.com/defence-news/news-detail/dsei-2023-mossberg-develops-vanisher-shotgun-for-uk-requirement
  20. Ernst

New Mossberg Military Breacher Shotguns

At some point in time these will likely be available on civilian market. Both are currently being produced for foreign military units.
Back