• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Woods Wanderer

Maverick 88 Pump Action Cross-Bolt Safety

Numrich has the maverick 88 complete trigger group available for $64.
  2. Woods Wanderer

Question Of The Month (February 2022) (Sexiest Gun)

PRE-64 Winchester 94 in 30-30
  3. Woods Wanderer

pictures that make you lol

I'd like to see a full picture of the truck, it should be a classic.
  4. Woods Wanderer

Another precinct..

Somebody please wake me up. I'm having this nightmare that the America I grew up in is gone, and none of our "leaders" are willing to take it back.
  5. Woods Wanderer

Good morning

I have found that there things to be said about growing old, and most of them are four letter words.
  6. Woods Wanderer

Another precinct..

It seems that we are creating our own little Afghanistan right here in Seattle with the blessings of our local elected officials. The pictures of barricades/checkpoints made of pallets with cardboard signs and armed/masked guards reminds me of the Bosnian-Serb fun and games of years gone by.
  7. Woods Wanderer

Defund or abolish police.

Defund the police = buy more ammo.
  8. Woods Wanderer

"We're gonna start comin' to the suburbs"

At some point they are going to come out of the land of the sheep and enter the land of the wolves.
  9. Woods Wanderer

No dowel with 20" 7+1 model?

Did you buy it new in box? If so there is a chance that the dowel was packed separately and may be in the packing material someplace.
  10. Woods Wanderer

Maverick 88 internal action parts kits??

You might want to spend some time on E-bay and compare prices. Lots of Maverick 88 and Mossberg 500 parts of all sorts and combinations.
  11. Woods Wanderer

Front sling stud Alternate location

Mossberg makes a takedown screw assembly that is drilled/taped for a sling stud that would put the swivel mount at the front of the mag tube. It seems that would work if it is not too close to the muzzle. I put one on my 500A to replace the takedown screw that was not set up that way and it...
  12. Woods Wanderer

VA: Gun Confiscation Comes to Virginia

Looks like the left has learned how to eat the elephant..... One bite at a time.
  13. Woods Wanderer

Parts

I read someplace that they may have used two or more forms of lock tite on those tubes at the factory, one you have to get hot to remove and the other get it REALLY hot to remove. Just a tip, when you reassemble it don't use any lock tite at all, it can't go anyplace anyway and will be easier...
  14. Woods Wanderer

Parts

Use a hair drier or shop heat gun to loosen the lock-tite or whatever they use to install the mag tube. I did that on my 500 and it unscrewed by hand with no problems. You don't need to get it smoking hot and I used my shop heat gun and just get it warmer than you care to touch it with your bare...
  15. Woods Wanderer

Parts

Have you tried Numrich/Gun parts corporation? I see they have the pins and they say on their website they ship those parts to Canada.
  16. Woods Wanderer

Just added some new furniture to my 500

Now that's the way a shotgun is supposed to look! Nice job.
  17. Woods Wanderer

Something sliding inside the wooden stock

I was expecting to see a couple of rounds or maybe some sort of survival kit, but the stock bolt? Must have been a Monday morning or Friday afternoon build.
  18. Woods Wanderer

Mossberg MVP LC chamber problems?

I wonder if there is a Mossberg repair facility on the Continent that you could send it to?
  19. Woods Wanderer

Hunting 2019

Maybe you could exchange it for a new barrel from Mossberg?
  20. Woods Wanderer

Hunting 2019

Is there any chance that the barrel is not seated completely or is somehow in a bind?
Back