• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

I prefer a Hog Hunter green laser on a picatinny and shoot from the hip or any position to be 100% accurate. I use Duplick broadhead slugs for encounters with monsters. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

assault charges filed against Maxine Walters (D)

The likes of Maxine waters, a person without walking around sense, should not be in Congress. Electing stupid people is one reason Congress can't pass legislation. I am all for voter education. There should be something like a test (like the drivers test) to weed out moron voters. This still...
  3. R

NC to propose gun confiscation

I suppose most of you feel the same as me on this. If the entire congress passed this and if the President signed it then it would be time to establish a new government via liberty teeth. Having said that there are some measures that could be taken to fix the problem. #1 This would mean a...
  4. R

Another stupid senator

The Senator is not stupid!! His proposal makes plenty of sense- if your objective is a communist government. If you notice the D by his name that means communist. If the gov offered to buy back my guns for twice or even a thousand times their value I would not part with even one- as it would...
  5. R

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Beautiful dogs! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

He is ready for combat! Cute little rascal. Ironic they hold the distinction of the the #1 most aggressive dog. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. R

Destroying Remaining Stock of AR’s...a “Dick’s” Move

I will never buy anything from them no matter the price or availability. I have been there and they never have what I need and like Gander they are overpriced. I hope they go bankrupt. I do think believe we should buy from local dealers if at all possible though online is sometimes the only...
  8. R

I wouldn’t dream of going to sleep without a couple dogs in the house. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. R

Alright, I Just Gotta Ask....

Does anyone have a clue what happens to people who already legally purchased bump stocks? I put one on an AR didn’t feel right took it off. Put one on an AK like the feel better than the wood stock. Of course I absolutely cannot use it except semi-auto cause of recoil. Just wondering about...
  10. R

Alright, I Just Gotta Ask....

Trump said he would ban bumpstocks by executive order. He also said guns should be taken from unstable people first then look at due process. A couple years ago the obama team said gun owning right wing conservatives were domestic terriorist. Who decides who is “unstable” when the dems get back...
  11. R

laser mount will this work?

I put a picatinny rail and a Hog Hunter Green laser. You need the most powerful laser available for daylight. The hog hunter has a beam that can be wide or focused to a point. it’s manually switched on at the back right above the safety and very rugged. It holds point of aim well zeros at 25...
  12. R

590 shockwave Problem

Same problem. Cleaned mag tube and replaced follower with a stainless from L A PD. Problem gone after running a few mags on firing range. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back