• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Mossberg MVP LC trigger problem

After getting my rifle back from repairs, I took it to the range to test it out. well it fired everytime that I got a round into the chamber, but after firing 3 round it started to have loading problems so I changed out the magazine to a pmag and problem solved. I have not a problem with it so...
  2. D

Mossberg MVP LC trigger problem

these all sound like the problems I was having with my MVP LC 308, plus a few other issues. I phoned Mossberg and they said its the first the heard of any problems and was told to send it to the warrenty centre in Ontario Canada, after four and a half months it is finally on it's way back to me...
  3. D

MVP LC aftermarket trigger question

I called a gunsmith about a trigger for my mvp lc and he ordered me a timney 610S and said it will work without any alterations, hope this works for you.
  4. D

MVP LC aftermarket trigger question

I purchased one of these rifles in 308 some time ago, had nothing but trouble with the trigger miss firing, locking up. after phoning Mossberg about the trigger and a few other problems with this rifle they told me that this was the first they had heard of any problems with the mvp lc. so they...
Back