• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. moss535at

DIFFERENCE SETUP

morning guys, gals, i put a 3-9x50 ao scope on my mossberg mvp scout 308. it looks ok, butt i wanted a scout scope. so i found a great buy on a 2-7x33 long eye relief scout scope for my rifle. i will get the scope in the mail saturday afternoon. will send pic of it then. i will see if i like the...
  2. moss535at

HE BROUGHT IT ON SALE

3. moss535at

MOSSBERG SCOUT

morning everybody, well i found a mossberg mvp scout 308cal rifle the other day, i look it over and payed $325.00 out the door. the rifle is in very good shape, look like it hasn't been shot much. got the rifle home and clean it. it came with one 10 round mag, so i ordered one 10 rounder and a...
  4. moss535at

FOUND A MARLIN

morning everybody, Saturday morning I got my savage 64f out of pawnshop, we were doing the paperwork when I had noticed a marlin 60 22lr rifle in the gun racks. it has the walnut stock with a simmons 4x32 scope on it. the rifle had the bolt hold open lever, 14 round tub/magazine. WELL, I noticed...
  5. moss535at

FOUND SOMETHING AWESOME.

morning to all, yesterday morning I went to my doctor appointment downtown. on the way back home a block from my home there was a guy having a yard sale. I stopped at the yard sale, look around and had noticed on a table was 4 guns for sale. two shotguns and two 22lr rifles. these guns were the...
  6. moss535at

MY 500A IN THE PAWNSHOP.

hi to all, I went to the pawnshop this morning and took pictures of my Mossberg 500A that I have on layaway. i'm not good at taking pictures.. it has the beard buster sights on the 20" from 28" barrel.
  7. moss535at

THINK THIS MIGHT GO RIGHT!

yes guys, they are for sale..
  8. moss535at

DEAD RINGER BEARD BUSTER

howdy y'll, the Mossberg 500A that i'm buying on layaway is different. it has a barrel with the groves/ribbed on it. barrel shorten down to 20" someone had set-up sights on it, just on the barrel. the sights are from dead ringer, for turkey busting.. fits 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" ribbed guns...
  9. moss535at

difference barrel/mag tube

hi, im buying a 500A 12ga and wanted to ask some questions? can I buy a 20ga barrel and mag tube to fit my 500A/ will the bolt be the same? I know what the size difference 12ga to 20ga shells. this is short because I have some 20ga shells to shoot... or I might buy a single barrel 20ga...
  10. moss535at

FIRST 500A

hi to all, I had always wanted a Mossberg 500A for a long time. well I found one in my local pawnshop. I will start by saying that at first I had put money down on a Mossberg 535at on a layaway. then I found this MO site and went back to the pawnshop and traded the 535at for the Mossberg 500A...
  11. moss535at

NEW TO MOSSBERG OWNERS.

hi to all, im a 67 year old guy that likes to buy and trade guns. I live in orange park, florida.
Back