• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 'mamma jamma'

FBI Study About Cop Attackers & Their Weapons

Sounds like you like the Kool-Aid in all flavors uh pal. If I had to guess you probably pimp for the NRA as well. You enjoying those stock dividends from your Wall-Street gun manufactures are ya now. Don't worry I'm out of here, enjoy your utopia.
  2. 'mamma jamma'

Get a load of this, we have open carry. No one does it though. The last guy who did a couple years ago in a few towns over lit up the switch boards as he was walking around with a shouldered rifle, he said he was doing it to make a statement then claim he had PTSD. The cops carted him off...
  3. 'mamma jamma'

Any interaction with law enforcement be it pulled over or simply an encounter with law enforcement. Without a permit you have to inform you have a firearm even if they don't ask. Then depending how they feel about citizens being armed the fun and games begin, some can be real a--holes about it...
  4. 'mamma jamma'

Unfortunately the States can make their own rules. And even towns and cities. I have to have a permit to carry and sign off by the Chief, yet my State does not require a permit. But in my town you need one. I just renewed mine, which is only good for 4 years. I'm waiting for it in the...
  5. 'mamma jamma'

The law doesn't deal with 'morality' and the rest is now such a grey area and by design. They want us feeling scared about using a gun it's part of the end around the 2nd amendment which they never have to touch to get the guns out. Just keep the gun owners fearing they'll lose everything in a...
  6. 'mamma jamma'

Lol, I'm going deaf and blind myself. (hint hint) B.S. never likes to be made to feel like sh*t, you know what I mean. Low self esteem and the need to hide behind something by making themselves look better than they really are by either putting others down or lieing about them to others. If...
  7. 'mamma jamma'

To those who pointed out the word 'sites' in my post with the video I edited it to the correct spelling, Thank You. John, please don't take what I said the wrong way. It was not my intention to insulate you are the kind of person who should not own a gun. I myself only carry because I can't...
  8. 'mamma jamma'

Good luck with that one in court. Times have changed and if the cops are going to prison now you most assuredly will because you overreacted/panic and killed someone because they were on your driveway.
  9. 'mamma jamma'

If it's beyond 25 feet, (not yards) you are not in a self-defense but perhaps a fire fight. Or perhaps stupid enough to stick around. (I got many stories to tell mostly being young and naive/stupid) Me personally I'm looking for a way out, I'll let the cops stand their ground.
  10. 'mamma jamma'

Hey John it's even worst than that. If you are plinking on the range or have time and or cover using sights may work for you, but you better learn how to point shoot. I personally have never used sights and never will. You'll note it's a heck of an aftermarket business. I enjoy my range...
  11. 'mamma jamma'

590 shockwave 12 or 20 gauge?

You will not notice it. Because in 20 gauge the firearm is a tad lighter. Now grant it if you go slug festing at the range in a 12 gauge you'll get a jolt. But these firearms are defensive tools first and foremost. You can blast all day at the range but be aware of your expectations. And...
  12. 'mamma jamma'

20 vs 12, bird hunting, engraving

Hello Susie, I'm a new member here who joined looking for feedback on the 590 shockwave myself. My research tells me it's the wrong firearm to get for your idea, I'm sure it can be done but aiming towards the sky with that little blaster would not be that comfortable when you set it off. The...
  13. 'mamma jamma'

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I searched under Mossberg Forums looking for more feedback about the Shockwave series of shotguns, I mean firearm. :thumbsup:
Back