• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

New Mossberg Professional 590 and 940

I would rather have a Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol over a 940 Professional Only thing intriguing is the optic cut but at a similar price point I'll take the Beretta all day Appreciate their innovation and I'm sure it will be a good seller for sure on both those lines, the Thunder Ranch models...
  2. R

SOLD: NEW & UNFIRED SIG Sauer P320 M18 Bravo 3.9" 9mm Optics Ready Pistol w/ Manual Safety (LEO Model)

If this was the uber-rare non manual safety model I probably would have gone for it - GLWS!
  3. R

AR Charging Handle

BKingsfirearms is where I have been ordering all my parts lately, great prices, free shipping over $250, no tax - their barrel and BCG specs are great (I've exchanged several email threads with them), handguard fitment has been great, they offer nitrided lower parts instead of standard phosphate...
  4. R

Magpul MBus Pro Steel Back Up Iron sight set - $110 Shipped - Plus Bonuses Available

Unused but were previously mounted, and are mint - $110 Shipped OBO - Best deal now on searches is about $150 shipped for a set from my searches As a bonus for $15 additional ($125 shipped) you will get -NCStar AR15 Armorers Wrench gen2 -Hogue Small Frame Taurus Revolver grips (work on...
  5. R

Mossy 590A1 Wolff Pre-Fit Tapered End Mag Spring?

Yep I agree - especially if kept cruiser ready - My Wolff springs once initially 'set' have not weakened at all - They don't have many cycles on them but don't just weaken over time like the factory spring
  6. R

Vortex Sparc AR (First Gen, AAA Battery) - 1 Available - $50 Shipped

SOLD to Husker88 - mods can close - thank you Kevin!
  7. R

Pending - I had this listed on another forum as well so I'm going off timestamps of messages
  8. R

Factory spring works fine for the time being - just keep your original order, heck order 2 of them so you have a spare when the next batch rolls in
  9. R

Bumping this - I sold one, one left - $50 shipped OBO Someone needs a good budget red dot!
  10. R

At Wolff they always pick up the phone and they are super helpful when you call them and can answer any tech spec questions With my 18" 590 that has the 6-round tube and +1 S&J extension (comes about 1/4" shorter than the muzzle) I do get 7 in the tube easily, and I'm using the Wolff 590...
  11. R

I have been using the Wolff pre-fit 8+1 spring in my 590 with 18" barrel and S&J +1 extension for 4 years and it works phenomenally Personally I don't like the cut to fit springs if there is a pre-fit Wolff for the application (like the tapered ends etc) I actually inquired with Wolff as I...
  12. R

Barrel Swap for Mossberg 500

You would need to get the 18.5" barrel from a newer 590 model, but before Mossberg started putting 6-shot tubes on the 590's The 18" barrel off the 590A1 would work, but its parkerized, not matte blued, so the finish will be off, and they are now updated for 6-shot mag tubes (yours is 5-shot)...
  13. R

Retrograde Maverick - sacrilege? (Making an heirloom 88)

Thanks for the tip! Good to know - the parts kit ended up being as much as what I'm paying my buddy for his 590 retro furniture but will keep it in mind for future projects
  14. R

Yep I saw the listings there - only one set of complete wood furniture with matching 'police/riot/retrograde' forend and the stock looks decently dinged up with dents but a good woodworker could fix - the other riot style forends come in kits with pistol grips and they are $270 plus shipping so...
  15. R

Yep I was glad to get one of the last 'riot/corn cob' forends from Havlin when they had them available, for my first 500 (which subsequently my wife's grandfather also gave me, I sold the field wood furniture it had and the 26" barrel), back then in the glory days of Trump's first term it was...
  16. R

Guys - we all know Mossberg doesnt sell the furniture direct from the Retrograde models to keep them exclusive - So I was looking for a set for a long time, there is one used set on Ebay advertised as 'small dings and scratches' and when I asked the seller for close ups of any imperfections he...
  17. R

$25 Shipped - Hogue Tamer Pistol Grip with Forend - Black - Fits 500/88 12ga

Mods - You can close - my neighbor across the street is taking these and I have a fun little thread coming up in the Maverick forum
  18. R

$25 Shipped - Hogue Tamer Pistol Grip with Forend - Black - Fits 500/88 12ga

If my neighbor across the street doesn't take it saving me the shipping its yours - will confirm with him ASAP!
Back