• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A Zombies Minge

WTB 500 cruiser

Been trying to get my hands on a 500 with the 20" barrel and 8 round tube. If anyone has one they would like to let go let me know.
  2. A Zombies Minge

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Thanks for the reply's. To be honest I was unsure how people would respond since the 870 is pretty much the direct competition for the Moss 500. I wanted to get something small enough for HD without doing the usual tacit-cool style shotgun. I am looking into a a pistol grip-full stock combo...
  3. A Zombies Minge

Just picked up this early 60's Rem 870 Wingmaster in 16 gauge. Got it for a good price from a member over at 16ga.com The barrel has been cut down and nicely re-crowned to just under 21". Reminds me of the shotgun some old farmer would come out in his underwear and chase kids off his lawn with...
  4. A Zombies Minge

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Tactical .22 Photo Thread (non-Mossberg) Thanks. It shoots great. I can keep all 18 rounds in about a half dollar at 50yds
  5. A Zombies Minge

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Tactical .22 Photo Thread (non-Mossberg) I picked up this Marlin 60 at an auction at my local gun club. I found out that it has both the bolt hold open after last shot and an 18 round capacity. Decided I might as well treat it to some upgrades. The stock had been broken and repaired before...
  6. A Zombies Minge

Mossberg 500 50th Anniversary Edition

When I got mine a few months ago they were selling new for around $380. After looking around I am finding that they are out of stock everywhere. I can't find a number on how many were produced but I would like the find that out myself. I might say just hold onto because if the only made a...
  7. A Zombies Minge

Just wanted to share my new (old) o/u 16 gauge. It is a Marlin model 90DT from 1950. I got it handed down from my stepfather and it needed (needs) a new trigger guard and a new cocking hammer recoil spring. Other than that it is great shape. I have the parts on order, just playing the waiting...
  8. A Zombies Minge

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Hello everyone. I recently decided that since I only have time to shoot OR play my Xbox on the weekends that the Xbox could go. I put it up for sale and the same day someone offered to trade me a 500 for it. Well of course I said yes. Here are a couple pics of my new Model 500 Tactical Cruiser...
  9. A Zombies Minge

I take it out to the gun club at least once a week, would go more if I could afford more ammo. So far I have put somewhere around 600 rounds through it. I completely take it apart to clean and lube it after every shoot to keep it looking new. I know it's a bit much, but look at it... I want to...
  10. A Zombies Minge

Sling for my 50th anniversary

This is the one I keep coming back to: What I can't see from the pics is how it attaches to the mag tube?
  11. A Zombies Minge

Sling for my 50th anniversary

I am looking for a sling, preferably cotton or nylon, that I can mount to my 50th anniversary 500 without any real modification. I want to keep my gun original, but add a sling for carrying purpose. I am looking for a sling that will not harm my finish and is not a permanent fixture. I have been...
  12. A Zombies Minge

I've been drinkin' about you...

Great response. Ingenuity and creativity are key in controlling the zombie. Nothing like a "Mousetrap" style mechanism to make the zombie's follow the rules. :lol: The music video is priceless, thanks for sharing.
  13. A Zombies Minge

If you were drinking while surrounded by zombies but no other living people, would you still be drinking alone?
  14. A Zombies Minge

Re: Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR... We always just discuss the different aspects of sex and how they relate to zombies. For instance, Would a condom be enough to prevent infection? Would you need lube or do you think a zombie stays wet? Could you get a zombie pregnant? (What would...
  15. A Zombies Minge

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My screen name comes from a long standing conversation my friends and I have about **** zombies. I know it sounds bad but it's a funny inside kind of thing. My avatar is a pic of one of my many tattoo's. It's my gear-head skull, since I love working on my cars. ****edited by ripjack13
  16. A Zombies Minge

I figured since this is the photo gallery I should put up pics of my new 500 Anniversary Edition 12 gauge for the masses. This is my first gun and so far I love it.
  17. A Zombies Minge

Mossberg 500 50th Anniversary Edition

Now that I have had a chance to go shooting with my new AE 500 all I can say is wow. It feels so smooth all around, it racks and ejects very nicely, the recoil pad is easy on the shoulder, all around just fun to shoot. Nothing but compliments on the finish from everyone who saw it. I am still...
  18. A Zombies Minge

New Member from Albany, NY

Thanks, I like the Cruiser, mostly for the added ammo capacity. I want to get an adjustable tactical stock, flashlight, and extra shell holder for my my home defense gun. I am also really fond of the Mariner finish so I have been looking into one of those as well.
  19. A Zombies Minge

I plan on keeping this gun completely original except maybe a skeet choke. I am buying a JIC II for home defense and the zombie apocalypse which I will end up buying all sorts of add-ons for, but I feel like the anniversary edition should be a nice sport gun. I am considering some deer hunting...
  20. A Zombies Minge

Cool little video. I was unaware these were a limited production run. Do you know how many in total they plan to make or if there is a way to find out where in the run mine was produced? I know with a lot of limited production runs (cars, guns, etc.) you can find out based on the serial# what...
Back