• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Knoxx stock + sling mount = fail

Ok. Here are some images that might help explain my predicament: I think enlarging the hole causes more problems. I wonder if there is a way to disassemble the stock to remove/replace the bolt and put it back together again. Anyone familiar with the Knoxx or have done this? Thanks.
  2. M

Are you referring to a regular stock? The Knoxx stock has a 6 position adjustable butt which also contains the recoil spring. The only way to remove/install it to the receiver is via a small hole just behind the pistol grip that angles upwards.
  3. M

How did you remove the bolt? The opening in my stock allowed the allen key to pass through to tighten or loosen the bolt but it isn't big enough for the head of the bolt come out unless I take my dremel out. Thank you.
  4. M

Hi, I recently acquired a knoxx stock for my 535 and would like to install a sling mount between the receiver and stock. When the mount arrived, I was disappointed to note that the bolt that came with the stock is not long enough to reach the receiver when the sling mount is placed in between...
Back