• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Dave Farley

Mounting Scope o n new Patriot - Will not align!!

So......... after continuing to try and figure it out, I have solved the issue. Under the rear scope base was a dollop of glue that had dried. It appears that the manufacturer installed the base over top of this, which resulted in it being installed uneven, and impacting the level of the...
  2. Dave Farley

Florida members

Melbourne,FL here....Just got a new Patriot
  3. Dave Farley

Mossberg Patriot Rifle - Vortex® Crossfire II Scoped Combos

I just mounted a 6-24 x 50 to a my patriot. Optics planet said I needed high rings, and the scope will not align. It is still 10" off 0, after adjusting the scope to the max. It seems my bases are not right, can someone help me? It seems like the bases are slightly different heights, but the...
  4. Dave Farley

Mounting Scope o n new Patriot - Will not align!!

Hello, Hoping someone might help. When I sent to mount my Vortex scope to the factory installed bases on my new patriot rifle, they were extremely off. It appears that the bases are different sizes, but I am not sure if this was by design. There is no way to to get the scope to sign in, as it...
Back