• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Gun belt with Velcro loop outer?

Thanks F, Still waiting for a sale...if there will be one....but for those that may just want the belt w Velcro loops for my original idea here is what I would get: https://www.bluealphagear.com/product/low-profile-inner-edc-belt/ Merry Xmas to all! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Wow thanks for the reply....it was so quiet in here I forgot about this post. Since then I figured I’ll just wait till the holiday sales and get the Blue Alpha Double rig belt and just use shell carriers like most. Like “they”say, buy once, cry once. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

New JM Pro 22” - Here we go!

Hey Abyss! Sounds like you’ve got a good project going too. I haven’t updated this post in a sec just because I have been crazy busy. I’ll be sure to update it when I get back from this tour. Here are pics of the SBE Nordic +1. My buddy gave me his Carlson breach choke so here it is for...
  4. S

Thanks for the visual. I’ll look into that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Had a little time to test and adjust a couple things lately. Received a bunch of things and wanted to throw them in but I held back....one thing at a time. Installed the SBE extended end cap (+1) with the stock follower. Loaded it up (dummy rounds) to check capacity/spring issues and zero...
  6. S

Have any pics of your shell lock lever mod? Love to see it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

Thanks Jmm. Will do. Just ordered the Multi-use MST w/ Teflon, the CFR Anodized for twin/quad loading, EBR Tactile, and the sight Saddle optic from Or3Gun. Not going to install the MTS till I put the stock one thru some paces, then swap, and then make my own mods to the stock and see how they...
  8. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Thanks Mike. I’ll check those out. What model where they? So some reason I can’t see any pics on their site. Would you have any? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Anyone find a good rear sight for a JM Pro? Breathing new life into this thread. Don’t want a red dot cause it puts me in another category although later I may add one. Use will be mostly tactical comps, and clays but I want to ring the steel at 100 yards if needed. Skinner sight doesn’t look...
  10. S

Good day everyone! Thank you to the admins as I am new to this site. Thought I would share my findings & mods with everyone here for current members and future ones too. First off, I’m happy as a clam. Just brought home a new Mossberg 930 JM Pro 22”. Local shop added some lube, and put 150...
  11. S

New to Jm pro

Congrats! I am picking mine up Monday and since I paid for it already they let me use it at the range. I’ve put 150 rounds of Rem #6 1oz shots though it with only one FTE during the first 50 rounds. No issues since. The shop also gave it some lube before I fired it. Guess it beats transporting...
  12. S

Hi everyone! Would anyone know where to find a decent waist belt with a Velcro Loop (softer side) outer to attach things to? Would like to attach different shotgun shell cards to it. Kinda like this but would prefer Made in the USA...
  13. S

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

Thanks Steven. I’ll support nice looking work like this. Really want to test that follower and see how the tip works with my reloading style. Ordering the follower and plus one end cap to try out right now. I’ll be back for the piston when the stock one is put thru it’s paces. Sent from my...
  14. S

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

Very interested in all the products. Just got a JM 24” and want to compare parts during break in and beyond. Also in SoCal! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. S

Rust/Pitting in JM Pro Gas Piston Bore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

That’s a beauty! Great job! I just purchased up my first 930 Jm 24” yesterday and looking forward to doing these types of mods. First things first...that lifter is a PITA. Need to find a local to fix that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back