• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. U

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

MOSSBERG MARINER What does everyone think of me choosing the Mossberg Mariner for my first shotgun? Good choice?
  2. U

Exotic Ammunition for 12 gauge

I recently found out that besides the typical slug, buck shot ammo; that there is a wide variety of 'exotic' ammunition out there available for my new Mossberg 500 Mariner to shoot! I'm new to shotguns, will this type of ammo harm my new shotgun? I.E. Dragons breath rounds, double slug...
  3. U

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: How do I care for my first shotgun? Thank you for the reply back! I want the finish on this shotgun to shine forever; I'm confident that I picked the right gun for my first one!
  4. U

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

How do I care for my first shotgun? I recently purchased my first shotgun, a 500 mariner 12 gauge with an 18.5" barrel in the marinecote finish, it also came with an ATI tactical stock! My question is............ With this type of special finish, (the marinecote) how should I care for it, i.e...
  5. U

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

I ordered it from the Mossberg website; I cannot wait any longer for it.... the anticipation, ha-ha!
  6. U

Purchased my first shotgun

WOW!! Thank you for the quick feedback; I will be sure to post a picture of the final product. I'm not too sure if I want to get too carried away with all the accessories and such. Nice and simple!
  7. U

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

I recently purchased my first shotgun; and to make it more appealing ordered a heatshield with the matching marinecote finish. The question is... how easy will it be to install when it arrives via FEDEX? And I have no prior knowledge of shotguns!?!?
  8. U

Purchased my first shotgun

I recently purchased my first shotgun, a 500 mariner 12 gauge with an 18.5" barrel in the marinecote finish, it also came with an ATI tactical stock! I wanted to make it more eye appealing so I ordered at matching heat shield for it; through the mossberg website. Question is....... how easy...
Back