• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

Buckshot Pattern Test

Thanks. lol Much appreciated.
  2. A

Buckshot Pattern Test

Thanks!
  3. A

Buckshot Pattern Test

hmmm I love my 20 gauge slug. My furthest shot is 207. How do the .410s hold up to 50 60 or even 70 yards? ooooo Wait she is bored to full choke.... I have never shot a slug from full choke... is that possible? I have seen some guys do it on youtube but I would rather not harm the gun. Thoughts?
  4. A

Buckshot patterns for a 1988 410 500F pump 26inch bore

I may have the wrong thread, if so direct me correctly please. I just picked up a 1988 500F 410 with a 26 inch bore, barely used...sweet gun. I would like to know if anyone has any pictures or info on the various buckshot sizes used relating to their patterns. I shot my first deer at age 7 with...
  5. A

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Reviews...

I may have the wrong thread, if so direct me correctly please. I just picked up a 1988 500F 410 with a 26 inch bore, barely used...sweet gun. I would like to know if anyone has any pictures or info on the various buckshot sizes used relating to their patterns. I shot my first deer at age 7 with...
  6. A

Buckshot Pattern Test

Back