• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. AngryWaffle

Mossberg 930 Cleaning Tip

Pro Shot 12 Gauge Gas Cylinder Brush- https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Shot-Gauge-Cylinder-Brush/dp/B008P8F2BQ Chore boy copper scouring pad- https://www.amazon.com/Chore-Boy-Copper-Scouring-Pad-2ct/dp/B006K3XS5A/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=chore+boy+copper&qid=1607547805&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-3
  2. AngryWaffle

hard loading

Yea if I remember correctly I did have to push it in the tube a bit further than I normally would on other shotguns. And yea it's annoying when the shell gets spit out above the elevator.
  3. AngryWaffle

Mossberg 930 Cleaning Tip

Just wanted to share these two products that are useful for cleaning your Mossberg 930. Most of you are familiar with one or both of these products. This is primarily for new owners. *Warning Large Image* This brush is excellent for cleaning out your gas cylinder. *Another large image*...
  4. AngryWaffle

Stuck extractor plunger on Mossberg 930

What I would do myself is start hitting it with powder blast. Hoping it's just gunk.
  5. AngryWaffle

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Promag PM111F I picked up a Mossberg 500 from a police officer recently with a stock and grip that I couldn't identify for the longest time. I also couldn't get it off because I had to find out on my own that it required a 3/16 extended ball end allen wrench. There was zero information about it...
  6. AngryWaffle

940 piston to 930?

I've been thinking the same thing. I'd rather support SBE Precision. When I asked, I got a reply back saying things are crazy and uncertain right now. I will wait to see if I can hopefully purchase from them.
  7. AngryWaffle

Ammo available in your area.

$21 A box over here, either Federal or Winchester. I've been shooting alot of those lately.. my shotgun hates the winchester universal.
  8. AngryWaffle

Mossberg 930 gas cylinder fouling

Took my 930 JM Pro out for a second time, I put about 215 rounds through it. I've only ever shot about 500 rounds through it. When I go to wipe out the gas cylinder I noticed there was alot of fouling, I think it's lead?? Whatever it is I got most of it off (and there was alot), but the rest...
  9. AngryWaffle

Looks like time for a 940 section

I'm hoping the piston is compatible with the 930 if I can't get my hands on the one from SBE precision.
  10. AngryWaffle

Question Of The Month. (April 2020) (Virus Prep)

I'm just tightening up on the hygiene/social distancing. Bought some extra ammo just in case it gets expensive or any harder to find.
  11. AngryWaffle

Ammo available in your area.

I go to pawn shops and other small stores.. Also have a Big 5 sports store out here that nobody really pays much attention to. I've been checking around once a week and the owners/employees tell me when the next truck will be in. Also, check armslist. But be careful.
  12. AngryWaffle

Is this normal wear? (Picture included)

Agreed. If I would have continued on without questioning it, or just assumed I was breaking it in I think my chamber would have been chewed up to the point where I'd start seeing malfunctions. And thanks!
  13. AngryWaffle

I wish I would have read your post before! I ended up taking a fine sand sponge and went to town on the extractor. Then I did minimal polishing where the extractor was making contact. The seam is bit less pronounced and smooth. I'll go back and smooth it out completely. Thanks!
  14. AngryWaffle

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Easy, I was searching for answers on google about my new shotgun. Led me to this forum.
  15. AngryWaffle

From El Paso, Texas.

Joined the community in search of answers to alot of my questions about semi automatic shotguns. Specifically the Mossberg 930 JM pro, my first semi-auto shotgun. Currently I'm active duty, Army. I'm sure there's a few like me on this forum. You'll probably see me around here with more questions...
  16. AngryWaffle

Actually I just tore my gun down to put in some parts from your security combo.
  17. AngryWaffle

First time shooting it, I put about 250 rounds through it. Circled in red, it's a bit rough on the edge with visible wear. Is this something that needs to be addressed?
Back