• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. uncle00buck

Survival food

For freeze dried eats I've had great success with Mountain House products. Actually very good with nice portions. Its all pricey but I keep just enough. They have also upgraded their self lives to 30yrs after extensive testing. I especially liked the Beef Stroganoff.
  2. uncle00buck

12 GA mini shells

Yes Sir
  3. uncle00buck

12 GA mini shells

For mini's I prefer the mini slugs they where quite accurate at hallway range approx. 25 ft. The other offerings are good also. For the most part I like the standard 2-3/4 stuff.
  4. uncle00buck

Buckshot Pattern Test

I've decided to use #4buck for indoor home defense via the Shockwave. I've got some S/B and I quite like it.
  5. uncle00buck

12 GA mini shells

http://mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/aguila-and-federal-mini-12ga-shells-for-sale.20011/ Gone
  6. uncle00buck

Joined the Club today

Welcome I have the Bulldot and am pleased with it. I did have to blue loktite the rail mount nut ... came loose on my first shoot. Didn’t realize it til I got home. Re-sited it and is great. I bought a $16 bore sight laser. Very easy process.
  7. uncle00buck

Shockwave Sling mounting on magazine cap problems

Thanks nitesite If I take it out of the house it will be slinged for sure.
  8. uncle00buck

I've been doing a lot of searching and all the products I've looked at have some type of snafu or flaw which is to be expected somewhat. The GGG rear loop is definitely a bad design. (No dig against the folks at GGG). When you remove the raptor grip and install the part the reinstalled raptor...
  9. uncle00buck

Further thought: I have the Irene Adaptive Sling (IAS) It has the mash type clip hooks. It is definitely a tactical sling and mainly for an AR platform that can transition from single to a two point without ever detaching the weapon. This sling would work well on a SW if the 'rear'...
  10. uncle00buck

Hello Everyone I hope today finds you well and happy even with all that is going on... I'm a newer member on the site and also happy Shockwave owner. Mine is a 12 gauge. It came with the sling stud-eyelets on the end of the Raptor grip and also on the magazine tube cap. The problem I'm having...
  11. uncle00buck

Federal Shorty Ammo

Glad I looked at this thread. I didn't know Federal was now offering mini's in Buck and Slugs. Good to know.
  12. uncle00buck

Hey Hey

Hello from the Midwest. Appreciate being here thanks all.
  13. uncle00buck

12 GA mini shells

Thanks meanstreak
  14. uncle00buck

Where do you guys buy your Ammo?

I have had very good luck on Ammoseek.com You can save your searches by signing up free too. When I've qualified to place an add I'll be posting some Aguila mini buck and 7.5shot I'd like to trade or sell, purchase early May 2020.
  15. uncle00buck

12 GA mini shells

Good to know thanks. I'm a newer Shockwave 12 owner and have a variety of shells from my pheasant and deer hunting days. Then I had a old Brown A5 wish I kept it... and a current 870 express. I really like the SW and have a bunch of Aquila mini shells along with the OpSol adapter. They run...
Back