• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Help finding a left handed smooth bore 500 barrel

Another one for the bookmarks. Thanks! Appreciate the help.
  2. S

Hadn't heard of Numrich before. Thanks for that and the welcome!
  3. S

Just in case someone else has a similar question. I spoke to Mossberg HQ. They discontinued their left handed models and are no longer making barrels for them. Sad day for us lefties
  4. S

Thanks. GB has a lot of right handed barrels but I have yet to see a left handed barrel. Unfortunately the barrels aren't interchangeable between left and right handed models.
  5. S

Greetings from Maryland

Hi all. Picked up my first Mossberg 500 hunting shotgun a few months back and could immediately tell that I'd be investing a lot more into it as a platform. Thanks for the add and look forward to discussions with you all!
  6. S

Earlier this year I bought a 12ga 500 for hunting. It came with a 24in rifled barrel. I would like to have it double as my home defense shotgun so I'm trying to find a left hand 18.5in smooth bore barrel, but haven't had any luck. Anyone know where I can find one?
Back