• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. BeaverIslander

Transporting the Shockwave and ammo?

After going through the requirements to purchase a firearm I always say this is my last, then you all know what happens next. Now I'm happy to report after this Shockwave.... I have enough.
  2. BeaverIslander

Concealed Pistol Permit. The following is from Michigan Gun Owners Forum: Also not being a pistol, you can't carry it loaded or concealed in your vehicle, even if you have a CPL.
  3. BeaverIslander

So that would mean you could carry it loaded with a CPL. Anyone from Michigan up on the laws here?
  4. BeaverIslander

Shockwave sling

One of the first orders of business will be deciding on a sling and how to attach it. I haven't decided on 1 or two point, but have always used two point. Wondering if one point may be the way to go here. Plan on home defense and target practicing.
  5. BeaverIslander

I'm sure there is a page or two on how to legally transport or carry the Shockwave and ammo in a truck, car, golf cart etc. Could someone please point me in that direction or provide a link? I guess I was thinking of how I'd like to carry it, but sitting on the seat beside me probably isn't...
  6. BeaverIslander

Bout as new as they come.

Thank you for the welcome everyone.
  7. BeaverIslander

Got lucky on a case

Great project, best idea I've seen. Thank you.
  8. BeaverIslander

Yes sir, I am really looking forward to shooting it. I'm not worried about it just thinking out loud.
  9. BeaverIslander

Thanks for that info, I'll keep it in the knowledge bank.
  10. BeaverIslander

I'm hoping I'll be OK in 20Ga. A couple years ago I had a nice FN-SLP in 12ga and had to give it up. Have had shoulder issues/surgeries and I flat couldn't do it. It was semi-auto so those reduced recoil loads weren't an option. Sense the Shockwave isn't actually shouldered I'm hopeful, guess...
  11. BeaverIslander

Got lucky on a case

Rodburner, would you mind snapping a pic of the holder you have. I've been thinking about that too.
  12. BeaverIslander

Got lucky on a case

I have an Uncle Mike's Over/Under Shotgun Case that's sat in the closet empty for years. I can't even remember what I bought it for but it was a bit to short so there it sat. The Shockwave looks like it'll fit perfect and is very well made....next week the shortie get's here and I'll try them...
  13. BeaverIslander

Thanks for the warm welcomes! As far as keeping the tooth, I debated long and hard. I might be sorry but I'll see if I can get through the whole procedure. Years ago I had one and the dentist had my mouth stretched open for so long the disc in the joint popped out and I had to eat through a...
  14. BeaverIslander

Howdy, my name is BeaverIslander, guess where I live? I just bought a Shockwave 20ga that is in-transit right now. It will go to an FFL 32 miles over water from where I live. I am going to the mainland on 12/21 for a root canal of all things, but the good news is I pick up the Shockwave that...
Back