• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. AggieSigGuy

CENTEX

College Station, TX here. This is SEC country!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. AggieSigGuy

Custom Decal

Nice! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. AggieSigGuy

Adding a sling

Post a few pics?
  4. AggieSigGuy

Adding a sling

OK. Its on order. I'll let you know how it goes.
  5. AggieSigGuy

Adding a sling

I'm considering this setup. Has anyone on here tried it? http://www.gggaz.com/mossberg-590-looped-sling-attachments.html
  6. AggieSigGuy

Smith & Wesson

Thanks nitesite. I thought it was a little older than that but the s/n doesnt lie. My mom carried it for several years. I inherited about 6 years ago and have kept it put away since then.
  7. AggieSigGuy

What are you saving your money for?

Saving for the Springfield XDS in 9mm when it comes out.
  8. AggieSigGuy

Smith & Wesson

Serial is BBT64XX. It says MOD 36-2. What does that mean? Thanks
  9. AggieSigGuy

Adding a sling

I can't find the MT clip. A Google search found lots of websites selling CDM gear but no MT clamp but lots of MT variants. The MTR may be what I need. It looks like if I use the cap mount the sling will block the light.
  10. AggieSigGuy

Flashlight Mount for 590

I'm with KentuckyWindage. Surefire's integrated forend is a sweet setup. Has a squeeze on/off, switch for constant on and an overall off switch. Kind of expensive but I feel it's worth the money. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.
  11. AggieSigGuy

Smith & Wesson

Smith & Wesson My Smith & Wesson .38 Chiefs Special Model #36 with a 2" barrel Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  12. AggieSigGuy

Adding a sling

I'd like to add a 2-point sling to my 590 setup. So today I went to my LGS and bought a couple of swivels. I've installed one on the stock. How does the 2nd swivel attach? The LGS guy said the shotty should have something to put in the magazine cap for the swivel to attach to. Either I didn't...
  13. AggieSigGuy

Howdy from Texas

Thanks guys. This is my first Mossberg so I'm counting on y'all to help educate me. I've learned a ton just reading the posts in here. Thanks again for having me!
  14. AggieSigGuy

Unwanted house guest

That is an incredible thing. Thanks for sharing. I can only hope my 16 yo son would be as cool headed as your son if facing a similar situation. You are preparing your boys well for life in a not so nice world.
  15. AggieSigGuy

Knoxx compstock

Would someone with a Knoxx Compstock please tell me about the cheek slap? I've heard the SpecOp stock is pretty bad but haven't heard anything either way on the CompStock. Thanks in advance.
  16. AggieSigGuy

Howdy from Texas

Just bought my first Mossberg. It's an 8+1 590 with a SureFire forend mounted light and a 6-round Tacstar Sidesaddle. Hope to shoot it over the long weekend.
Back