• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: 930SPX..........Finally got to shoot it! Thanks for the kind and informative reply Hammerhead100. One thing I noticed was that there are two split rings on the piston. They remind me of the split rings on an M16 bolt (although there are three on the M16). I remember (even all these...
  2. L

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

930SPX..........Finally got to shoot it! Finally got to really wring this thing out this past weekend. Over the past few weeks, I've been reading everything I can on the board on regards to the 930SPX. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about what would happen. So after going through...
  3. L

Hello from Montana

Fallout is a series of post apocalyptic video games. Your avatar is a screenshot of Fallout 3 (it may have appeared on some of the other games, I do not recall). I used to use that same avatar for a while some years ago on a PA (post apocalypse) forum I frequent when Fallout 3 was big.
  4. L

Hello from Montana

Good to see another one from Kalispell! Small world.......
  5. L

Hello from Montana

Ooooh, looks like a Fallout fan. ;)
  6. L

Hello from Montana

Been a member on various gun forums for well over 10 years, but have never owned a Mossberg. Isn't that how this works, buy a gun, find a forum and away we go! ;) Hope to learn some things about this 930 SPX I recently got. That's the great thing about gun boards........... Well, a blessing...
  7. L

Manually cycling rounds and followers.....

I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. The last semi auto shotgun I owned was an older Benelli 121 M1. Great shotgun, but didn't cycle anything other than buck or slugs reliably. Heard about the 930 being fairly reliable with just about everything and figured I'd finally try an auto again...
  8. L

Manually cycling rounds and followers.....

Coupla quick things...... Did a search, but couldn't find what I was looking for. Should I be able to manually cycle rounds through the 930 SPX? I've attempted to do so, but unless I pull the bolt back very briskly, it does not want to eject. By briskly, I mean really yankin' that thing back...
Back