• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Another 464 SPX with changes

Figured I am will not ever be in a position where stealth is essential with this one. May as well have fun with it. Trying not to take the tactical thing "too" seriously. Same is happening with a 10/22 I have on the back burner.
  2. G

All the black started looking boring to me. Added some color. Yup some people will be upset by this but whatever.
  3. G

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Guess I'll plug my 464 SPX into this thread. First lever gun for me. May as well do something that messes with the traditionalists. Wish those molded in side rails were removable though, like the bottom one is. Fun Fun!
  4. G

I really wanted a second foregrip so I could remove the side rails.
  5. G

Had this gem for a while. Over the last couple of years changed a thing or two here and there. First was swapping on a MagPul butt stock (sorry but the factory ATI just didn't work for me). Lever scout upper rail with el-cheap-o Bushnell red dot and a MagPul sling attachment. I had to file the...
Back