• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: Awful Tactical .22 Accuracy I thought we were talking about the accuracy of a mossberg tact 22lr , isnt that what your bitchin about? "Black Spectre AR" your talking apples and oranges? :roll: hell I can hit anything with the right equipment but what can you do with a mossberg tact 22lr...
  2. M

Re: Awful Tactical .22 Accuracy try shimming your barrel with rubber tape strips or "Orings" to prevent the foregaurd and sights from twisting on the barrel....they do have issues NO DOUBT but they do shoot straight I dont know about clothes pins at 200 yds :roll:
  3. M

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: 715T Magazine not all mags are created equal :roll: I bought 2 more for the kid next door and one was good the other a jambomatic returned it and got a good one they are 10 round mags in a polymere housing that extends the mag to 25 however they go from 10 round STRAIGHT MAG to a CURVED...
  4. M

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! Bobster you posted your using HP hollow points.....switch to pointed nosed 22 lr's they feed way better . the feed ramp is a little to low and hollow points with the flat nose and slightly shorter bullets as the whinchester hp's your using, have...
  5. M

Re: Awful Tactical .22 Accuracy update to the out of the box jamomatic I did buy a colt .....this just wasnt the quality gun for me, After I ran a few rounds thru the colt I cooled off and started working on the mossberg tact 22 for the kid next door, I wasnt going to throw more cash at it by...
  6. M

Re: Awful Tactical .22 Accuracy I agree with that statement, but this particular model Its NOT JUST ONE LEMON....I see far too many having the SAME problems....... the complete model is a lemon & hit and miss whether you get a shooter or not and then pay equally as much returning it over and...
  7. M

Re: Awful Tactical .22 Accuracy wow this threads a bummer, sorry to hear you bought a junker .... I did too :evil: it wouldnt load a new round just jamb, I found metal burrs under the top lip of the mag I had to file down...then it loaded but it also stove pipes every 3-5 rounds, tried $100...
Back