• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. E

Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action Troubleshooting

I received my replacement bolt release lever after a slight hiccup in delivery. As you will see from the photo, the shape of the lever has been changed by Mossberg from my original. The original is on top, the replacement is below. (I don't recall the year of manufacture of my rifle, but it was...
  2. E

Mossberg 4x4 or 100 ATR Bolt Action?

Howdy. I'm down the road in Milton, enjoying the sunshine today (for once!). :D I have the ATR 100 in .30-06. It's a very accurate rifle for the money, up to a point. That point being three-four rounds, which is all I need for hunting. If I were intent on long target practice sessions or even...
  3. E

Edna is indeed awesome. My replacement bolt release lever is on its way to me. Thanks, Edna!
  4. E

Mossberg 4x4 cal .30-06...?

Hei Luke. Jeg er ikke fra Norge men jeg snakker norsk (og leser svensk.) ;-) Jeg har en ATR 100 i .30-06 og jeg elsker den. Skyter veldig fint med 180 grain (ca 11.66 g) kuler. Og Lapua Naturalis treffer på nesten samme punkt som Remington Core-Lokt når det gjelder nøyaktighet. Da blir det...
  5. E

Re: Bolt release lever not working properly Thanks very much. I have the .30-06 as well and like it. I'll call them tomorrow.
  6. E

It's the synthetic stock. I'll send pics when i get around to tearing it down again. Of course, I can clean the barrel fine with a bore snake. But until the bolt comes out reliably, it's an impediment to inspecting the barrel and doing the thorough kind of cleaning that I like to do. (I...
  7. E

Bolt release lever not working properly My bolt release lever has stopped working correctly to allow the bolt to come out. I know this is an issue with some other owners. I disassembled the rifle and was able to work the release fine once I had the action out of the stock. All the parts...
Back