• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Z

SA-20 +3 Magazine Extension Installation

Sorry for not seeing this until now Brian. Dad’s basement. 87 and he’s still fabricating for fun after 44 years in a mill here in Eastern Ohio. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Z

My machinist Pops won out and we removed the magazine tube with a heat gun. We put it on his lathe to remove the lip.
  3. Z

Pops is a machinist and wanted to remove the lip at the end using a a metal lathe but after reading this thread we'll probably use a demurring tool like you demonstrated.
  4. Z

Thanks! Is it possible to heat up the magazine tube to remove it?
  5. Z

I have a "slight" problem during the install of my sa-20 ext. tube. Is there a way to converse with you?
  6. Z

Thanks BrianJ! I wonder if any one has tried to heat the magazine tube to remove it? I read somewhere a guy saying he did it by getting a good grip with leather gloves.
  7. Z

Hi Bobster Hey sir. New member with a SA-20 tactical. I happened on to the post with your very helpful pictures. I received a Choate 2 round extension in the mail today and it contained the extension , spring, and bracket for slings. If I tackle this project will I need a new follower other...
Back