• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

Houge 12lop stock?

Hey everyone. I just installed a 12" lop hougue stock off of the recommendations I had read. I installed a Magpul sling attachment at the receiver/buttstock so I had to modify the buttstock to make it fit properly. The issue I find now is that when I put the shotgun to my shoulder my right...
  2. W

sling attachments

Hey everyone. I am building a home defense shotgun with my 500. I run a single point SOE sling so i'm looking for sling attachments for the receiver or buttstock. I'm going to be running a houge stock with a 12" lop. I'm thinking of these as options...
  3. W

HD Follower question

Hey everyone. I am looking to build a home defense shotgun with an existing 500 that I own. I had planned to turn it into a high capacity shotgun but it's looking like if I go forward with that plan I won't be able to build the rest of the shotgun so I've decided to focus on other areas of the...
  4. W

HD shotgun question

Hey everyone, I have an older Mossberg 500, mid 70's. I bought it to make a HD shotgun with it to place my H&R as a backup. I had an 18.5 barrel already so I have been using that on the shotugn but I really like the look of the 20" barrel and extended mag tube. I have as it stands a 5+1 mag...
Back