• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

What IS tactical?

And just where would world class sailors be without a trusted tactician ? Fail to plan - plan to fail ! RFP 2 CYA is my formula :roll:
  2. S

Button Sling Throw And Go Review

Many thanks for the reply. I'll be standing by and looking forward to any additional information.
  3. S

Rodger that, hopefully he will comment on its use & reliability pertaining to the 930 spx :o
  4. S

Just a tad concerned about fooling around with that pin ! It works just fine as is. As much as I like the Button Sling style, I think I'll end up with a single point stock mount. Just wondering if anyone has experience using this button sling set-up on the 930 spx with any range time to back it...
  5. S

Great looking system. Just trying to figure where the pin is positioned on the 930 ? Has anyone with the 930 gone this route. Kind of uncharted territory for me. :?
  6. S

Doomsday Preppers

Thanks I must of missed most of them. Have to admit it did start us thinking ? :roll: Me also thinks, some went a little overboard with their hoarding of items. I guess the old boy scout motto still applies . (Be prepared) :idea:
  7. S

Doomsday Preppers

So what ever happened to these shows ? or this thread for that matter ?
  8. S

Hello Across the Board

Thanks Lazy Eyed, but I'm just fixed on the 930 SPX at this time. Would love to visit with ya & do some 4-wheelin up at Tellico Sure miss the place ! :lol:
  9. S

Hello Across the Board

Well thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Sure is a lot to know about shotguns in general. I know I'm in the right place. Ripjack I would be willing to travel to CT if there is a chance of even finding one. Please PM me if you find anything.
  10. S

Hello Across the Board

Hi folks just dropping by to learn more about these great Shotguns. I'm located in MA and was hoping someone could tell me Who has the best price on the Mossberg 930 SPX -pistol grip in New England ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Back