• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

A gun that have yet to shoot.

I bought it early 2020 the manufacturer’s date is Jan 2 2020. It is a legacy slide with traditional frame Sig P229. It has a short reset trigger, short reach trigger, night sights, and nitron finish.
  2. S

Pictures of my Dad in Vietnam.

First tour with a M14 1967? Second tour with a M16 1970?
  3. S

How to use the bead?

I’m new to shotguns and recently bought a tactical 930 semi auto with bead sight. Instead of “upgrading” to ghost ring sights or optics, I’d like to learn how to use the traditional bead sight. Yes I’m sure that YouTube might have a few videos on it, but instead of getting maybe bad advice. I’m...
  4. S

Primitive style knife that I’d like to show.

It’s a Chris Peterson, hand made hunting, fishing knife. I found it at a odd store on vacation years ago in NC. $250 used, wether you could tell or not. It is almost razor sharp. what do I need for? Well to pick my toenails and slice apples of course.
  5. S

I’m waiting for delivery for a new 930

Maybe the last one available new. SKU 85317. I saw it GB and put a bid on it. Surprised I was the only bidder. It’s a beauty.
  6. S

Hello from WV.

Waiting for my arrival of 930 tactical deluxe.
Back