• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Nolan Clayton

Mossberg 395kb Stock Restoration

Here is my journey of restoring the cracked stock for my 395k. Was beat up and had a nasty crack. Broke it in 2 pieces and glued it back together. Sanded it down and Painted the Inners of the stock black. Gave it a light weathered oak stain and then sealed it with gloss finish. All pics will be...
  2. Nolan Clayton

Refinishing 395KB Stock

Fixed the nasty cracked stock. Stripped the finish off and gave it a decent sanding. For the darker spots, would you sand it more or add a little more stripper to those spots? Anyone ever use a black sealing paint where the trigger housing, magazine feed and barrel beading is for protection and...
  3. Nolan Clayton

Mossberg 395kb

Just picked this 395 up. Cracked right through the stock. I split the stock in two pieces and currently gluing back together. Thinking about drilling dowel through for extra strength. Any opinions if a thin layer of fibreglass and resin would be helpful for strength or is that over kill? Any...
  4. Nolan Clayton

Hello Just Joined!!

My father always had a Maverick 88 but he never took care of it. I just purchased a 395kb. I am ordering a new stock from Havlin as the wood stock is split. Any suggestions on scope mounts that fit and don’t block the extraction of the shell?
Back