• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: whats the diffrence? yea im not sure if it is or not and theres a guy on my shooting team who does gun smithing and he said he could extentd the mag
  2. M

Re: whats the diffrence? also there is a scratch that I made on the trigger guard while cleaning it and underneath was a silver colored metal or something could the turkey thug have an aluminum trigger guard ? because it doesn't feel like or distribute heat like plastic does
  3. M

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Troubleshooting

every one under stands Mossberg does not actually make the 702 in their factories but instead import it from a company in brazil known as CBC (also known as magtech) I have been having soom light primer strike issues causeing the the bolt to go back (but does not get enough force from the bullet...
  4. M

Re: whats the diffrence? ended up doing the Mossberg 500 turkey thug because of available models in my area so far so good havnt found any problems with it exept like you said no extendable mag unless you know a good gun smith
  5. M

Re: whats the diffrence? if you ever have the chance the Jherico 45 shoots about the same as a 1911 but with a little less kick because it was designed after the desert eagle
  6. M

Re: whats the diffrence? the colt was the first firearm i ever shot and yea i was confused for the longest to then AE=auto express so i finally figured out the the A= auto and then my dad told me the cp part
  7. M

Re: whats the diffrence? have you ever gotten to shoot the colt 1911 A1 (i think colt calls it the GI model now)
  8. M

Re: whats the diffrence? thank you every one here for giving me strait forward information oh and rossignol nice youtube channel
  9. M

Re: whats the diffrence? okay cool then i might just go with the 20 inch then
  10. M

Re: whats the diffrence? so will this one take the tube extensions? http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/p ... &from=grid ((Arkansas version of bass pro)dont like the camo but it does add a layer of protection and has a 24 inch barrel)
  11. M

Re: whats the diffrence? thanks i think that i will go with the 835 then cause i would like the option to expand on adaptabilty
  12. M

Re: whats the diffrence? i just like being able to take all ammo possabilities presented to me at a given situation and yes i would like to get a metal triger group and a metal saftey slide oh and mabye a tube extention cause the 535 only takes 4+1 and i at least want 5or6 +1
  13. M

whats the diffrence? what is the diffrence in design (besides the 3-1/2 option) between the mossberg 500 and the mossberg 535 if there are none are the accesories inter changable between the 500 and 535
  14. M

advise

i would like to get the 535 all purpose model withe the wood but i do lots of clays trap skeet etc... but i would also like to do home defense how good is this shotgun in terms of reliabilty after 1000 rounds?
  15. M

Help Please

must haves: 5+1 or more 20 inch barrel min 24inch barrel max easy to get to mag reciving area small amount of parts able to shoot 1000 or more rounds with no problems tryed and true design able to take a 3 magnum wants durricoat easy part replacment able to take apart and put back together in...
  16. M

Help Please

slugs can not be used and i would like that ability so 535 it is or an ithaca
  17. M

Help Please

oh and i feild strip and clean after almost every use
  18. M

Help Please

i didnt mean to put the divorse situation like that i sleep in the gun room my step dad is like 55 and is a hevy sleeper we dont neecisarliy live in a bad nabor hood but i do have a little brother who sleeps in the room across from me and well i like to prepare for murpghy and his brother...
  19. M

Help Please

no no its a 4h program and i cant compete after age 18 so i would rather have an all porpose shot gun that will last me and i get 38's out of 40 with a very very very old model 11 but i need something more reliable and my parents are devorsed i sleep in the gun room when im at my moms (i switch...
  20. M

Help Please

thanks and i thought about the remington model 870 express magnum but all the 870's (besides marinecote) have a nasty habbit of rusting and since im the type of person who likes to plan for unexpected events say the gun being tied to a veichle then being draged behind a truck because the tail...
Back