• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 1

Mossberg 500 18.5" barrels back in stock

These barrels don't stay in stock for very long. I waited a long time to get one for my 410.
  2. 1

Mossberg 500E home security

From what I remember, the HS410 actually came from the factory with a longer magazine tube and that is why none of the other Model 500E barrels will fit it.
  3. 1

Is atf coming after shockwave firearms?

Franklin Armory tried saying that it was "straight rifling". But yes it was a few straight grooves down the length of the barrel with zero twist.
  4. 1

According to the ATF Curio and Relics handbook, it was the ATF that removed certain Curios from the NFA do to their collectors value. Here is the Curios and Relics Handbook https://www.atf.gov/file/128116/download
  5. 1

The reclassification of the Franklin Armory XO-26 does not make sense. And IIRC the only reason for the reclassification was due to Connecticut laws on AR pistols and AR rifles. People were buying the Franklin Armory XO-26 to skirt state laws. And as far as the Mauser Broom Handle with stock...
  6. 1

A Mossberg Cruiser comes from the factory with a 18.5" barrel so one can go from the pistol grip to a shoulder stock and back to the pistol grip without any legal issues as long as you keep the 18.5" or longer barrel installed. The reason is that the Cruiser is still a shotgun by federal...
  7. 1

A lot of the 34 NFA and 68 GCA do not make sense but they are still law. I am only presenting what the ATF has said themselves and that is posted to the federal register. What you do with the information is up to you. Here is the official Brace rule as posted to the federal register on 31 Jan...
  8. 1

That is correct, in the stock configuration with the birds head grip, they are 100% legal. With a brace installed they are now a NFA regulated SBS
  9. 1

The ATF has stated that firearms are designed to be shot using two hands and it is clearly written in the Brace Rule. I'll post a screen shot of what the ATF said again for all to read.
  10. 1

First let me state that I do NOT agree with the new brace rule one bit. The ATF is using the legal definitions of a pistol, rifle, shotgun, and "firearm" The Legal definition of a pistols is any gun designed to be shot one hand. Yes we all normally use two hands but the legal definition is one...
  11. 1

Here is a screen shot of the pertinent section of the brace rule covering smooth bore firearms. NOTE the term smoothbore firearm. The Shockwave, Tac13/14, and similar are smoothbore firearms since they do not meet the legal definition of a shotgun. As stated, these are not pistols since they...
  12. 1

New Shockwave Accessories on the Market!

Well if I still had access to a full machine shop I would have already made what I wanted. Unfortunately I haven't had access to a machine shop since retiring as a tool and die maker.
  13. 1

Other accessories would be nice such as shell holders and light mounts made specifically for the 410 version. I ended up using a generic barrel mounted rail to mount a light on my 410 Shockwave. But it does hang down quite a bit.
  14. 1

500E 410 forgrip changes?

I know this is an older thread but I did finally get my hands on a 510 stock with the extension. So at least I can fit the shotgun to my wife now. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about the fore end.
  15. 1

Now just make some accessories that will fit the 410 Shockwave please.
  16. 1

And it seems I have an odd ball. My 500 has the 7 5/8" slide tube assembly with dual bars and all I can find that length online is the single bar version. The search goes on for the smaller stock before I decide what to do about the forend.
  17. 1

Lady's Workhorse - Mossberg 500 vs Remington 870?

I have owned both and still have my Mossberg 500s while the Remingtons got sold. For me I like the ease of loading the Mossberg without pinching fingers or gloves. Plus being a lefty, I prefer the tang safety. But in reality you won't go wrong with either one. Both have served police and the US...
  18. 1

Custom fitted Mossberg 590 shockwave case

Nice! I ws using a soft clarinet case for my 410 Shockwave until I put a red dot on it.
  19. 1

I have already checked all those sources. The only synthetic forend listed, let alone available is the one I bought. And I have not found any extended slide assembly nuts or adapters for the 410. I appreciate the help though. And unless I can find a 510 Mini stock anywhere in stock, then it...
  20. 1

I did check Numrich. They only list wood for-ends. I guess I will go with Plan B since I haven't had any luck finding a 510 Mini stock anyway. I'll just buy another wood stock and cut it down to fit the wife.
Back