• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Stephen Wheeler

GG&G Side Saddle

I acquired/installed GG&G’s 590/590A1 side saddle for my 590A1. For various reasons I’ve decided to go another option for my additional shot shell carrying. Due to the fact that I’d already installed it the GG&G rep refused to authorize the return. As I hate for a highly useful implement to...
  2. Stephen Wheeler

590A1 Upgrades

My prior thread was an inquiry re sling attachment options - which continued into broader discussion of other upgrades. My thanks to Ernst and nitesite for their advice/guidance/recommendations/thoughts. I’ve completed my upgrades and therefore starting new thread to display. The items added...
  3. Stephen Wheeler

Best Sling Mount to Attach Blue Force Gear Vickers 2-Pt Combat Sling to Mossberg 5901 A1 (51660)

I just acquired a Mossberg 590A! (51660 20") and have opted for a Blue Force Gear Vickers 2-Pt Combat Sling. The firearm is intended for home defense. Are the Magpul Forward Sling Mount – Mossberg® 590A1 and Magpul SGA Receiver Sling Mount – Mossberg 500/590/590A1 SGA Stock (MAG492) the way to...
Back