• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Lightning Pump Action (LPA) Trigger Assembly instructions?

Roger that, my friend is a retired dentist and I have a full box of assorted picks, hooks, and other shaped instruments to work the springs.
  2. C

Thank you! Unfortunately it does not show all the springs but I think I can figure it out. However, what it did show is that I am missing a couple of small springs and spring caps in the trigger which must have been lost when the individual took the group apart.
  3. C

Last week I posted a question regarding assembling a bag of parts I was given regarding a trigger assembly. I figured out where the parts go but couldn't figure out what trigger group it was for a schematic or where the springs go as they are different from a standard M500. Well now that I am...
  4. C

Mossberg Shotgun with slotted trigger safety?

Well now that I’m back I figured out what it is. Now I just need to find a schematic. It is the lightning pump action (LPA) adjustable trigger assembly. So what I’m looking for is assembly instructions, schematic, or video. Regards.
  5. C

Well don’t have to leave until later this afternoon so I put it together without the springs. It all fits. I know where a couple of springs go but others I have not fiddled with it enough to see how they fit. The small round coil spring (not the hammer plunger spring on top) must have something...
  6. C

I think I can put it together without the springs but work has me consumed on the road until next week. The only thing that appears to be missing but it might not be needed is the action lock. The trigger safety piece may substitute somehow for that
  7. C

I concur but the hammer, trigger, and other parts to include the trigger housing all look like mossberg parts.
  8. C

I was given a bag of trigger group parts and the guy said it came from a M500 shotgun. I am usually pretty good at putting these together but when I dumped them out I noticed the trigger is split and appears to have a slide/safety release in the trigger. Can someone tell me which shotgun this...
Back