• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

Need help with a weird problem

It's a 12 gauge shotgun so I hope I have the right ammo, lol. I think the feed lips are just too far apart.
  2. P

Lol, I should have specified that the rounds tend to just come out of the top of the magazine before it's even inserted into the gun.
  3. P

I actually just got done watching all his videos, he doesn't go over the detachable box magazine.
  4. P

I've had one of these Black Aces mag fed conversions for a Mossberg 500 setting in a box for years and recently decided to build a gun out of it. Everything is good except I'm supposed to convert a Saiga mag to work in it, but this thing just spits all the rounds on the floor. The rounds also...
  5. P

Black Aces 500 receiver

Does anyone have one of these? I bought mine years ago and now I'm trying to get this going, having no luck. The gun is together, but the function sucks. I think my biggest issue is this magazine. I read that it takes work to get it right, so any help with that would be a great start.
  6. P

Hi from Oklahoma

Hi. I'm a fan of Mossberg (and pump guns in general). I'm a member of other gun forums that really helped me out with questions I might have, so here I am. Thanks.
Back