• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Newbie from North East Tn

Old Mossey, lived in St,Pete area in 63 for a while, then In 73 a while, still go down there on vacation John's Pass has some great fishing
  2. M

Yeah I'm 67, welded most of my life, then got on with CSX RR, first as welder then Conductor, an aneurism I didn't know I had , two layers split from the top of the arch of my aorta, down to almost my pelvis, lucky to be a live, only two layers of my Aorta ripped, but that ended my RR job...
  3. M

Our sales tax is ridiculous, but no state income tax, come to the eastern part, where the great mountains are, Roan Mountain, in my county, well kind of is over 6k feet in elevation, my house is about 1300 or so feet, but we are close to Va, which has lower sales tax, 17 miles from Bristol...
  4. M

thanks MikeD
  5. M

500 cruiser 20ga with heat shield

Ernst, yes it is an after market , my bad, a shockwave tech Raptor Grip, the good thing it is made in USA!
  6. M

thanks guys for your replys, I'm not going to cut it, only thing I don't like about the shockwave grip is the absence of a sling swivel stud,, which Hey I'm a welder and fabricator, I'm sure I can adopt one if I so desire, I have an 870 also, which shoot very tight with the factory non vent ...
  7. M

Thanks Ernst. read my reply in the newbie section. I have it here with me, a model 50138, parkerized, bead site, heat shield, like new in box, maybe fired 20 times, with both 2 3/4 and 3", may buy it from my son. I seem to understand that Maverick 88 is basically the same weapon. Bought son...
  8. M

Guys, I don't know where to start... so,,, Scoop Thanks to you and ALL others for your service, you must be near k town, and I don't mean Kingsport. Rude 1, my wife was born in Mtn City Tn, but raised in Indiana, near the queen anne candy factory, her dad worked in steel mills till his untimely...
  9. M

Best I can figure they don't make these anymore?? All I seem to find is the Maverick 88? Saw an old ad on one of the gun auction sites, a few years old, they were asking a ridiculous price, then it was removed. So when was it discontinued?
  10. M

Well like others here, I'm a member of other gun forums, you can read my profile to see some of my interests. I'm 67 and not the most "puter" literate guy on the planet, still have an old dumb flip phone, mil spec though, carry it in pocket when I surf fish for snook mostly near St.Pete Fl...
Back