• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Snaggletooth

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Proud new owner of the Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader 1 Congrats on the new 500 and welcome to the site. I'm pretty new around here myself but have been enjoying the info and advice offered from these folks. Been very helpful along to way. Be very careful. You'll be amazed how fast...
  2. Snaggletooth

Ruger

Ruger P90 magazine question Ok, this is something I've been dealing with for a while and I need to figure out whats what with this. I got my Ruger P90DC .45 years back. Been a solid gun all this time. AS LONG AS I use the factory mags that came with the gun. SS with the plastic followers. The...
  3. Snaggletooth

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Bass Pro optics rail I installed one of the UTG rails on my 500. Seems to be pretty decent. Haven't ran across anything that won't mount to it yet.
  4. Snaggletooth

Turn in your neighbors $1000

Ahh Damn! Bookers at it again. I bet he wishes he could have pushed that while he was running for mayor. LOL! That would "disarmed" most his opponents voting force. Tough neighborhood. LOL!
  5. Snaggletooth

Full length bore mop...

Dang! LES shot me again. Nice reward for a brain fart! :lol: I never had much of a reputation until I started hanging around here.
  6. Snaggletooth

Full length bore mop...

I took all my old rods and covered them with heat shrink tubing. Saved the cost of replacing rods. Works out fine for me. Mike
  7. Snaggletooth

The world is watching

They knew better back then...........
  8. Snaggletooth

Non lethal ammo?

Oh come on LES. That will never happen! Some bleeding heart will scream "cruel and unusual" as the perp peed their pants laughing when they were taken down. I guess I'm getting old. In my early days I remember the first question posed to a suspect it was delivered with the butt of a baton...
  9. Snaggletooth

Ruger

I moved up from my S&W Mod. 59 9mm to this Ruger P90DC .45 a long time ago. Still have moments where I miss the S&W. Not that the P90 is a disappointment in any way, it's not, (other than it's bulk) but the S&W was a one of my favorite semi autos over the years. Seeing tcecil88's Blackhawk...
  10. Snaggletooth

POV rifle mounted camera

If your getting low on duct tape by now...... here are a few rail mount type mounts for the GoPro and other 1/4" thread type mounts.
  11. Snaggletooth

What did Santa bring your firearms?

Looks like a match for old "Ranger Rover". :lol:
  12. Snaggletooth

What did Santa bring your firearms?

I got a package from one of my oldest friends the other day. We had been talking about sights for a while but we have different interests in guns. He has interests in shootlng things you can't see without a hubble scope. I'm more of close up guy. But he has EOTech 522's and 512's on...
  13. Snaggletooth

Molle Elite Tactical Christmas Stocking

I'm seeing a nice addition to the saddlebag on my bike....... Hmmmm.........
  14. Snaggletooth

which ati stock?

That's a choice that is hard to make. LOL! I spent several months making up my mind. I bought my 500 with a pistol grip as it was intended as a HD gun only. As I spent some time with the 500 I decided a longer stock would be a big plus. I looked at top folders, side folders, solid and...
  15. Snaggletooth

need help finding 00buck?

Those Hornady Zombie Max are identical to their Critical Defense which is identical to their LE TAP Light Magnum. All are 1600 fps and have their VersaTite wad, which is Federals FliteControl design. They pattern well enough at typical HD distances. Thanks. Good to know. Getting my...
  16. Snaggletooth

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Laser/Light options for JIC II I agree on buying quality goods for durabilty. I've alway gone by the "Best you can afford" train of thought. Sadly, most the time these days my train is on another track. So when I started looking for a light for my 500 my thoughts turned to a light I've...
  17. Snaggletooth

My MRE Experience ~~ UPDATE

Re: My MRE Experience I did try the Chicken with Buffalo Sause...... once. After that a can of ten year past expiration Spam will set me drooling. I'd rather keep track of what small animals and reptiles you can actually eat raw. More to look forward to me thinks. Maybe I'm just a picky...
  18. Snaggletooth

I would expect they are going to work as well as any other 8 pellet 2 3/4 inch shell. Should put a pretty good dent in wantever they hit. I get a kick out of all the Zombie hype in the stores. At that shop the gun section looks like it was decorated for Halloween. Life size 3-D Zombie torso...
  19. Snaggletooth

I stopped at my neighborhood sporting goods store Saturday. They only had three boxes of 10 Hornady Zombie Max 00 still on the shelf. I was kind of surprised they had nothing else left in the 00. Well, now they have nothing left.
  20. Snaggletooth

Webbing for a sling?

Oh hell yeah! This looks like more fun that McMaster-Carr!! I had to open an account with them! Me thinks I'll be finding what I want, need, desire and long for there! Thanks guys. I've been a member on a touring motorcycle site that is pretty focused on one particular model since...
Back