• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

New Chainsaw owner

*UPDATE* I finally had the opportunity to take my newest edition out to the range and I have to say it was a lot of fun. The recoil is not as bad as many people made me believe.. but I guess it just depends on the person. I am now looking to add a tac-light and maybe some other accessories to...
  2. C

New Chainsaw owner

Good advice.. I will probably get the Knoxx grip as well.. I will post some pictures after I get some mods completed.
  3. C

New Chainsaw owner

WOW! What a cordial forum.. thanks so much for all of the information.. I have looked into all that was provided and will likely go with some Federal Reduced Recoil 00buck for home defense.. but will have a variety as I practice with my new gun . My main concern was not damaging the barrel...
  4. C

New Chainsaw owner

Hello all, i purchased my Mossberg Chainsaw yesterday. I love it. I am new to the shotgun world and had a question about the ammunition for my new gun. What do you feel is the best ammunition for home defense that I can run through my gun? Thanks.
Back