• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Hawk

New Owner of a Mossberg Patriot Stainless Synthetic 375 Ruger

Here’s pics of my new beauty!!! Hawk
  2. Hawk

Great minds think alike!! That’s exactly what I had in mind! Hawk
  3. Hawk

Depends on where you look. There are a few vendors that carry it. It can run as low as $60, all the way up to $100, depending on who makes it. But, I hand load, and the cost is a lot less than buying brand new ammo. Hawk
  4. Hawk

Yes, are correct with that one!! I was thinking of adding tubes of a thick, viscous oil, in combo with lead shot. Thank you having me. Hawk
  5. Hawk

I agree with you! It may not need anything. I was thinking about buying an arrow shaft, and cutting it down, then open up slots in the lattice to put the shaft in, then epoxy it and fill the lattice just a hair shy of the top of the lattice. Hawk
  6. Hawk

Thank you! I certainly will. I’ve been debating with myself as to stiffening the forearm of the stock, and adding weight to the hollow butt stock. Stiffening the forearm can lead to better accuracy, plus adding weight. Adding weight to the butt stock will help in reducing felt recoil, of...
  7. Hawk

Thank you! Dang! I was hoping more people would own one like mine. But I will enjoy being on the forum, and hearing others accounts about their Patriot rifles. Hawk
  8. Hawk

Thank you! Is it as hot in Florida as it is in Texas right now? Yeah, I thought it was time to finally own one, since I’m 25% Swede. Hawk
  9. Hawk

Hello all! I wanted to get some info on my new rifle I purchased. It’s the big boy one, the Patriot Stainless Synthetic in .375 Ruger! I had been looking, and researching about this one, and finally pulled the trigger, so to say! What has been everyone’s experience that has owned one? I...
Back