• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. kris

mossberg 100atr trigger

Forgot to mention i have changed to timber stock
  2. kris

mossberg 100atr trigger

I have just bought a remington 700 trigger guard online does any one know if it will be a direct swap?
  3. kris

Mossberg 100 ATR Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: Got my Boyds Stock in! I couldn't get a trigger guard off Mossberg. according to the email reply i got their web site and customer service section will be out for 2-3 weeks. so i bought a remington 700 trigger guard for a blind magazine. it will be here in a week should only be a minor...
  4. kris

.308 cdi magazine kit

i managed to talk a mate at the local gunshop into letting me borrow one of the kits off the shelf, while it would be possible to fit, both my stock and the action would need a lot of material removed and repositioning of the rear action screw. i think it would weaken it to much to be reliable...
  5. kris

Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action Accessories...

nikko stirling game king 4-16x came free when i bought the rifle. i bought new steel bases and warne rings. the oringinal rings slipped on the scope and bases, left lovely scratch marks on the scope it's all good now.
  6. kris

.308 cdi magazine kit

Well the reply from CDI was "no, we have nothing to suit mossberg" doesn't matter i've done a bit more measuring and i will buy the 1500 kit anyway, if it all works out i'll post a how to.
  7. kris

bolt worry

Cheers for the reply, i am a fitter/machinist by trade i know how press fits work. I will tig weld it anyway will post some photos when i'm done. i have emailed cdi gunworks about their 10 round mag for howa 1500 it seems like a good fit, if it all works out i'll put up some pics and a how to.
  8. kris

bolt worry

Anyone ? Should I scrap it or pin or tig weld the bolt?
  9. kris

Compound Bow: Pics and Discussion

My first bow is a PSE PULSAR it's old but it goes good on pigs with 125gr broadheads on easton 340 shafts. My pictures keep coming up invalid, not sure why.
  10. kris

.308 cdi magazine kit

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ NICE. Wish more sheeple here had that kind of attitude.
  11. kris

.308 cdi magazine kit

have sent email waiting for reply. not sure on time difference and i'm on shiftwork. cheers Kris
  12. kris

Reloading .308 Winchester Rounds

I use 43.5gr of AR2208 , 150gr hornady round nose interlock , federal brass, remington large rifle primer , 0.002" jump to the lands. My best is 0.977 at 100 metre. The pigs here love them.
  13. kris

.308 cdi magazine kit

has anyone tried to fit the cdi mag kit for the howa 1500 to an atr? just thinking that i might like detachable 10 round mag.
  14. kris

bolt worry

i am looking at putting a boyds stock on my atr and came across a few mentions of problems with the bolt coming apart. i love my rifle but should i be worried about shooting it? i bought it new in 2008 it does not have the lightning trigger. any help appreciated.
Back