• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

590A1 enhanced safety installation

Thanks JMM14534, I also found a Youtube video that shows the disassembly of the 590A1 and it had the spring plate underneath it as well so now I am double sure that mine is the same. I wonder what model has a steel safety because all of the ones I have ever seen are either plastic (500 and...
  2. D

Thanks, I'm going to wait to disassemble until I can get a definitive answer from someone who's done the conversion. I am pretty confident that my safety is alloy and the instructions say that it won't work with a steel safety. What I am not so sure about is that the people that wrote the...
  3. D

I have a brand new 590A1 that I want to install an enhanced safety onto however before I do I need to confirm some information. According to the installation instructions this will not work to replace a "steel" safety as the metal spacer between the safety button and the ball bearing will be...
Back