• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

Well we FINALLY got the 25rd tactical's local to me so I got one on the way. The build can finally begin. I got my PAL/RPAL in the late winter but at that time Canada didn't have the 25rd rifles and wasn't going to waste my time with the 10rder if the 25 mags couldn't be found. In the...
  2. P

So I got an e-mail from Hinterland Outfitters telling me they finally had the 25rd magazines in stock. I went through the link and it was still saying out of stock. Looked at the e-mail again and it did say that if the items was listed as out of stock, it had sold out again. Called them and was...
  3. P

I searched end of last year and beginning of this year and found 3 or 4 places in the US that had them listed but out of stock and as of yesterday, they were still listed as out of stock with no estimate of arrival. I found a couple places that were selling the rifle with the 25rd mag but they...
  4. P

Ok so my firearms permits finally came through and after checking several places.......still no word on those 25rd magazines. I've already checked the Canadian suppliers and they won't be bringing in the 25rd guns nor the magazines and I'm very reluctant to start my project if all it's going to...
  5. P

I'm still waiting for my gun licenses to arrive so I can pick my guns up from the gun shop.
  6. P

My basic intent is to copy what I did with the Airsoft in my sig but i'll most likely use rail covers rather than a dedicated round forearm. I'll be posting pics as I do it. If any of you Americans locate the 25rd magazines at a place that has them IN STOCK, please let me know. I've found 3...
  7. P

The body of the gun is basically hollow so by running a plastic rib under where the handle used to be in the hollow, it will give me a surface to screw the new rail onto. I'll be doing the same type of thing when I change out the handle on it too. I passed my PAL/RPAL so now just have to wait...
  8. P

I'm still waiting for it to get here. The Tactical's with the 25shot clip on are on back order at our local supplier but supposed to be in right around the time I finish my PAL/RPAL course. I've got the handle, rails, cheek pad rest and a couple other bits and pieces so I can get started as soon...
  9. P

Hello from Canada

Thanks. I wish it was mine. I just built it for a friend for Airsoft. I'm def going to see what I can do with the Tactical 22. I'll keep everyone posted.
  10. P

Hello from Canada

Hey Brad. Coquitlam is right next door to us. I see you make harnesses. My mother in law is very much into horses so I'll give her your link in case she is looking for some leather work. She's located in Cranbrook just above Idaho.
  11. P

Thanks for the link. I'll contact him about a few of the things I'll be needing.
  12. P

I will see what I can do for video. My Cannon can do video but it's not a dedicated type video camera. Pics are no problem. I think it'll be a fun build. I've seen a few vids of guys that have taken the 702 and put them into Airsoft frames but a decent Airsoft frame and 702 together are more...
  13. P

I watched Snussface's video on the taking down and as soon as I saw that the front rails weren't actually all one piece with the receiver end, I knew that a lot of the Airsoft pieces could be adapted. Really all I need to do is put a solid rail on top after cutting off the A2 grab handle and...
  14. P

Hello from Canada

Hey everybody. Hello from the wet errrrrrrr west coast of Canada. Port Coquitlam to be exact. Have been getting back into shooting after a 15 year hiatus after getting out of the military. The Mossberg Tactical 22 will be what I will start with. Yeah I know it's only a 22 but after having put a...
  15. P

The rifle in my sig is one I put together for a fellow for his Airsoft competitions. Most of the parts on it are from Mad Bull, MagPull and UTG with a couple of other brands in there. This is what I'm going to do with my Tactical 22.
  16. P

I looked at the S&W and the Umarex line but sadly, here in Canada those rifles are considered restricted so can't just take em out to the back 40 and have some fun. The Ruger SR-22 was my next choice as was the Remington 597 VTR but the price of both of them kinda turned me off. The Archangel or...
  17. P

I fired one at our local indoor range and it was fun. Goes through a magazine a little quick with it being only 10 shots but the 25 shot clips are going to be available soon. It was my daughters bday and she had never shot any guns before so we grabbed that Tactical, a 12g shotgun, a Glock 17...
Back