• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. william488

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

ok, love shooting my gun with a 10 rnd mag, but got two new 25rd magazines and can load them fine, little sticky at the 12th round or so, but manageable. My problem is when loaded with more then 14 rounds, it will fire first round, but any rounds between 24-14th will not chamber unless I pull...
  2. william488

Hello from North Idaho

I have been panning before, don't have any pictures yet. Just got little dust for our time. I do have some of the ghost town im going to go panning at. I would not even call it a ghost town, just boards and trash left. It was a big scan I guess in its day. the founder of the town claimed...
  3. william488

MI Wolves

we have too many wolves here now in north idaho. we now have an annual hunt. some seasons they don't, depends on how many are in the area. We also have a local business called Wolf people. They have tons of wolf items, pictures, shirts, Indian art depicting wolves. They even have a few...
  4. william488

Firearm Photo Gallery

here are my firearms so far. Glock 22, a Pa-63 (9x18) , and my mossberg 715t. I also have a 30-06 not pictured. next is another Glock, Not sure what model yet, and a mossberg 500. looking for a AR also. but thats a year or more away.
  5. william488

Hello from North Idaho

thanks, I will have to do that. my daughter and I are going to go out tomorrow and shoot the 715t. I only have one 10rd magazine at the moment, so probably will only shoot a 100 rounds or so with it, and maybe 30-60 rounds with my glock, but we will have fun. Weather permitting of course...
  6. william488

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: having a hard time finding 25rd magazine for the 715t ok, found a site that has some in stock and a good price overall, cheaper then some I have seen. http://www.cdnninvestments.com/specials.html weekend special, I got two magazines and a front grip for my 715t. cheaper then I have seen...
  7. william488

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines looking around, I see it seems everyone is out of the 25rd magazine for the 715t. i believe the part number is 95712. Any place any of you picked some of these up that seem to be good quality and not an arm and a leg? Ive been to 7 sites, all good prices...
  8. william488

Hello from North Idaho

thanks, she was excited as much as I was picking this up. She came with me to my lgs, and helped me get a sling etc. showing her now how to break it down and clean it right. I think I got a good deal, it was used, but had a red dot sight, and in really good condition, little to no wear on it...
  9. william488

Hello from North Idaho

Hello all, I am from North Idaho, just picked up a Mossberg 715t. Looked like it will be a fun rifle to shoot with. I am also looking at getting a Mossberg 500. I also own a Glock 22 and a PA-63 in 9x18. I also own a 30-06. I plan on going out this week to shoot my Glock, pa-63 and my 715t...
Back