• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

aimtech warhammer fit

I talked to aimtech. They have 2 models, 1 for the mossberg and 1 for the remington. How much would I find a barrel magazine combo for? or could I find an equal swap for mine? I'm not having luck with finding a machine shop.
  2. R

aimtech warhammer fit

Looks like I gotta go with the machine shop cuz the replacements are gonna run me a lot more. Thanks for the replies
  3. R

aimtech warhammer fit

My phone is messed up so no pic. It's this model. The tactical cruiser I believe?
  4. R

aimtech warhammer fit

yea a new barrel is gonna cost me about 150 or so. I wonder how much a machine shop will charge. Anyone know of a good shop in nyc area?
  5. R

aimtech warhammer fit

no i already tried, the barrel I have is too thick at the end for the mount. heres a pic of the barrel i have
  6. R

aimtech warhammer fit

Hey guys I decided to add some attachments to my gun. Its a mossberg 500. But after doing some research, I think the barrel is the Rem 870 Rifle Tac 12Ga 18.5" Mat - Mossberg so when I ordered the rail, I got it for a mossberg 500. So I guess i either need to buy a new barrel, exchange this rail...
Back