• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. JT10

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

Happy New Year folks. All the best in 2018. Stay safe out there...
  2. JT10

Stop the NYS Firearms Ban Now!

Here is a quick read about the state of new york and it's lawmakers. http://www.nyfirearms.com/blog/2013/03/nys-counties-against-the-ny-safe-act/
  3. JT10

Stop the NYS Firearms Ban Now!

This is beyond comprehension.
  4. JT10

Gunman kills 12 in a Colorado Movie Theater

An interesting report on this event. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/10/did-colorado-shooter-single-out-cinemark-theater/ ...on why that theater was chosen as the target. Please read. thanks.
  5. JT10

Thank You Mossberg!!

That is so funny. I wish there were video. Also, secretly I wish my daughter was interested in shooting at that young age. :lol:
  6. JT10

Image sharing question

Since I joined MO, I've been using imgur.com. Pretty easy to use and haven't had any issues.
  7. JT10

New Mossberg web site

I'd like to make a distinction here. i love the look of the new site - the color schema, layout etc. It is the navigation that really sucks. (I know this is what everyone is saying). Comparison: Old site, list mutiple models in LIST FORM New site, eventually navigate to ONE model and see...
  8. JT10

New member, New 590A1

Incorrigible. Welcome. Where you gonna shoot that thing?
  9. JT10

New member, New 590A1

What part neighbor?
  10. JT10

New member, New 590A1

Ha. Twist my arm!! Not sure if you remember the thread but I was down at the gun shop in New Castle Delaware a few weeks ago. Had my hand on 590A1. They were asking $500 flat - NO TAX. Should have closed the deal right then. It is true. There's always room for more.!! :) By the way. I...
  11. JT10

NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 .223

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 Many thanks!
  12. JT10

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 Thanks - very good info. I probably would not have opted for a complete build anyway but it sure makes sense not to do that on the first one. I guess I would go with assemblies for each component and customize later on if there ever...
  13. JT10

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 I have been reading the "AR 15 and variants thread". Also this "MMR" thread and wondering which way I should go. Since its almost a foregone conclusion that I will own an AR15 type rifle, the question is which route to take to get it...
  14. JT10

New 4x4 30-06

Yes, the receiver. I referred to the barrel and receiver as the barrel- as in "assembly". Its pretty much all one piece as it attaches to the stock.
  15. JT10

New 4x4 30-06

Thanks - appreciate your question. Yes - there are two screws that attach the barrel/action to the synthetic stock. From the bottom, one screw is just in front of the magazine guide and one screw is just behind it.
  16. JT10

590A1 Mariner pics

A very cool looking firearm.
  17. JT10

NEW MOSSBERG "DEER THUG"

I find it very difficult to navigate from model to model using the new site layout and criteria selectionn drop-downs. It is very difficult to pick and choose the various items like caliber, barrel finish, stock etc. Also, I found that when I selected one item like the barrel finish, it...
  18. JT10

New 4x4 30-06

OK - Good news. It looks like the new magazine guide is all that is needed. I replaced the old cracked one and tightened down the barrel. No cracks. Fired 20 rounds (thats all I had time for) and now no problems at all. I just turned the barrel screws until I thought they were tight...
  19. JT10

New member, New 590A1

Edit: Welcome from Long Island!! I have been regretting my last Mossberg purchase. About three months ago I bought a 500, 20" barrel, 8 shot. I bought model 50580 and switched the pistol grip for a standard length stock. But the more I see the 590A1 with GRS, I'm thinking I should have gone...
  20. JT10

Hello from Atlanta Ga

Well you have come to the right place. Welcome from Long Island. And you should start by posting pictures of your 500...please.
Back