• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 7

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- What ammo you using?

Re: What ammo you using? Since you mentioned it, I used good ol google and came up with this test, comparing 55 different types of 22lr ammo. Looks like you may be right, but the test rifle wasn't semi-auto. http://www.accurateshooter.com/guns-of- ... ison-test/ Aren't most target 22 rifles...
  2. 7

Re: What ammo you using? Also... Not sure if it's true or not, but I've heard that the subsonic rounds don't work that well in tactical 22's and the hotter rounds work better. Probably has to do with the subsonic rounds not cycling the firearm with enough force.
  3. 7

Re: What ammo you using? I have fired about 200 rounds of Federal 555rd bulk pack from walmart through my new flat top model. Not a single misfire, jam, or other complication, it has been flawless. I did break down the weapon and remove all the grease (there was a lot) From the factory and...
Back