• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Big_Les

sticking bolt

HI, thanks for your input . I should clarify , that the ammo i was shooting was infact the Hornady factory ammo . It was this ammo , that was causing the sticky bolt . The new factory ammo loads "fairly " smoothly . The loading is ( however ) not silky smooth , and some minor extra effort is...
  2. Big_Les

sticking bolt

I got a problem . Firstly , i should say that i do know a bit about what a sticking bolt can indicate as i reload . However i dont ever recall having a sticking bolt with factory ammo . So here is the situation , i have bought a new outta the box patriot 7mm prc and a box or hornady 175 grain...
  3. Big_Les

newbie from the sth pacific

THanks for you input . AS it turns out the NZ system seems to be very simaler to the canadian system , But also different . I think our system as it turns out is better though . I have bought and sold rifles in the system without an issue , Had my firearms licence renewed without issue ...
  4. Big_Les

Probably some extra info would be good in this discussion . NZ has never had any law that allowed anyone, to defend their property and family with firearms , unlike the USA . Our rights are more embedded in the "Magna Carter" which guaranteed certain rights to "all free men " . Meaning "...
  5. Big_Les

I have spent a fair bit of time in both islands over the years . Currently i live in the Hawkes Bay . Mostly reds and Fallow near me these days .
  6. Big_Les

Greetings from New zealand. I added a patriot 7mm prc to the gun cupboard . Its gonna be my new deer rifle . For those that dont now , New zealand has a full range of hunting opportunities which are all free range . THere is even whitetail here . Along with Red deer , elk, sambar , sika , Rusa...
Back